Project Controls Specialist (9834) Perth, Australia
|Salary:||AUD150000 - AUD180000 per annum + Super + STIP & LTIP|
- Be A Pioneer Within the Developing Renewable Energy Sector
- Early Project Involvement – Full Autonomy
- Fulltime – Perth Based | New Office in the CBD
Zenith Search Industrial is Seeking a highly skilled and motivated Project Controls Specialist with a knack for keeping projects on track. This is an exciting opportunity to join a pioneer at the forefront of the development of Green Energy.
As a Project Controls Specialist, you will play a pivotal role in the planning, execution, and monitoring of this exciting project. Your primary responsibility will be to establish and maintain robust project controls systems, ensuring that the project is delivered on time and within budget. You will be influential in working closely with cross-functional teams to streamline processes and optimize project performance.
- Develop and implement project control plans, policies, and procedures in alignment with industry best practices.
- Monitor project budgets, track expenses, and perform cost analysis to identify potential risks and deviations from planned financials.
- Create and maintain project schedules, ensuring accurate and realistic timelines, task assignments, and resource allocations.
- Conduct risk assessments, identify project risks, and develop strategies to mitigate them effectively.
- Utilize project management tools and software to track project progress, update key performance indicators, and generate insightful reports.
- Collaborate with project teams to optimize resource utilization, ensure efficient communication, and foster a collaborative work environment.
- Provide guidance and support to project managers and team members on project control processes, methodologies, and tools.
- Continuously assess project controls processes, identify areas for improvement, and implement enhancements to drive efficiency and effectiveness.
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering, Business, or Project Management, or relevant experience
- Proven experience in Project planning and scheduling within the mining, heavy industry or oil and gas sectors.
- Primavera P6 and Microsoft Project proficient
- Analytical-minded with high levels of competency to interrogate data
- Knowledge of cost control functions and forecasting will be beneficial
- Strong interpersonal skills & stakeholder engagement abilities
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume.
All communication and your resume are treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the construction industry, please call Mark on 0427 127 377.
Senior Consultant – WA