Recruiter (360942) Tampa, Florida
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in business development and building professional relationships. Although social networking makes life easier, it’s still a phone business. You will make a lot of calls, talk to professionals at all levels of organizations, drive deals, and step outside the box to create opportunities. You must be smart, money motivated, high-energy, and have a winning attitude!
- Develop and grow assigned line of business and overall client base by marketing our services.
- Full-cycle recruiting will be responsible to source, recruit, and place qualified applicants for clients
- Conduct telephone and in-person meetings with key managers and senior-level executives for the purpose of marketing our services to prospective clients and building on existing client relationships.
- Build presence in the local marketplace through consistent participation in networking organizations and events.
- Provide the highest quality customer service to both clients and candidates.
- Submit to Management the plans for business development.
- Responsible for growth of division’s hours, mark-up percentages, and gross margin. Also responsible for growth of permanent placement revenues.
- Responsible for creating a sense of urgency when dealing with clients and applicants. Promoting service calls, marketing calls, etc. during down time in the course of a business day.
- Handle problems concerning applicants and customers, discuss all matters of discontent to Senior Management and HR while aiding in resolving the situation.
- Work with Senior Management to handle negotiations of contracts within the region.
- Responsible for new clients to ensure that the paperwork and credit approval process is complete and approval received.
- Create, participate and/or oversee marketing ideas to clients.
- Create, participate and/or oversee recruiting and retention ideas for applicants/employees.
- Coordinate time off requests for staff making sure there is adequate coverage.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as
- Regular attendance and punctuality
- Minimum 1-5 years of full-cycle consultative recruiting, sales, telesales, business development, or experience in a corporate and/or agency setting
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word and ATS is helpful. Aptitude for learning new systems is a must
- Great written and verbal communication skills
Join an Industry Leader
- ""Best of Staffing" winner of ClearyRated's competition 2011-2019
- A great working environment, entrepreneur spirit
- Career growth opportunities
- Excellent compensation and benefits with uncapped commissions
- Cutting edge Marketing and Technology Support