MIEC Maintenance Mechanical Engineer (miec) Bangkok Province, Thailand
Our Client is looking for a MIEC Maintenance Mechanical Engineer with the following details:
Location : Bangkok, Thailand and Doha, Qatar ( Potential missions in Doha Office and at construction yards )
Duration : Nov 2022 – Dec 2024
Work Status : Resident, Single
- Ensure compliance with COMPANY Incident Free Culture, Health and Safety and Environment Policy.
- Support and enforce the Project HSEQ Management System (Charters, Objectives, Directives, Plans, Procedures and Specifications etc.).
- Promotes HSEQ awareness of workforce at all levels through proactive attitude - Site Tour Management at Contractor Yard / Premises, HSEQ Meetings ensuring risks are identified, actions assigned and managed within Project Team and Contractors.
- Monitor work activities, especially areas where unsafe acts could occur and ensure that risks have been properly identified and assessed prior to work execution (Job Safety Analysis).
- Ensure that potential failures, weaknesses and hazards are immediately reported.
During Basic Engineering Phases:
- Ensure that maintainability aspects, handling requirements and Maintenance access are properly addressed.
- Participate to design reviews as required.
MIEC General Responsibilities:
- Follow contracts as directed by MIEC Leader.
- Attend weekly and monthly meetings with MIE contractor.
- Identify areas of concern, challenge and identify / implement improvement measures.
- Ensure all outstanding mechanical related actions were managed and closed out within time.
- Challenge MIE contractor for late delivery and any potential requirement for Change Orders.
- Participate to MIEC workshops with company stakeholders to ensure alignment.
- Provide assistance to the MIE Contractor Work Package Leaders to ensure compliance with project specifications.
- Support the MIE contractor, by working with EPCIC / Project to make sure they are aware of the
- overdue documents that will have a financial impact on MIEC Activities.
MIEC Technical Responsibilities:
- Review both EPCIC and project documentation and provide feedback in a timely manner.
- Coordinate and validate the quality and compliance of documents required for the completion of Maintenance deliverables in the EDMS.
- Participate to 3D model reviews, ensure that maintainability aspects, maintenance access and handling requirements are properly addressed during Detailed Engineering.
- Contribute to M&I philosophies and strategies + spare parts recommendation strategy.
- Participation in criticality reviews, RBM studies or equivalent to ensure Maintenance requirements are properly addressed.
- Follow-up MIEC activities ensuring that schedule meets EPCIC and Company milestones and readiness for start-up with emphasis being on operating and capital spare part selection process and procurement, including inspection, shipment, delivery and storage/preservation.
- Review and validate the quality of the technical description for all spare parts, commissioning/start up, capital and operational ensuring purchase requisition specification and relevant certification are correct.
- Provide technical clarification for the procurement of spare parts as required.
- Coordinate the preparation and implementation of the Materials Management System.
- Contribute to the mass loading of PM data into the CMIMS and adequacy of deliverables for spare parts (capital / operational) and consumables as required.
- Review and validate the Maintenance dossiers prepared by MIEC
- Provide support to project start-up.
- Provide support as required to commissioning activities.
- Facilitate efficient communication / information flow with MIEC Lead, Project Team, Stakeholders and COMPANY Maintenance Department.
- Attend FAT/SAT as required by project/company.
- Establish and maintain relationships with offshore sites teams.
- Ad-hoc activities as required by line manager.
- All staff must be willing to participate in Crisis Response Training and to assist during Emergency Response Situations if required.