Senior Well Intervention Supervisor Services (JO018422) Basrah, Iraq
We are looking for a Senior Well Intervention Supervisor with the following details :
Location : Basrah, Iraq ( site )
Start date: to be confirm
Duration: 1 year renewable
Work Status : Rotation, 4 weeks ON – 4 weeks OFF
- The job holder should have a minimum of 10 years of experience in well servicing, completion and workover operations. Minimum 5 years of experience of supervision of Well Interventions (Wireline, Coiled Tubing and Well Testing)
- Experience on onshore / conventional offshore operations
- Dynamic, proactive, very organized and detail oriented.
- Valid IWCF Well Intervention & Completion Level 4 certificate (or equivalent)
- Knowledge of COMPANY referential and knowledge of Wellview is a plus
- Fluency in English is mandatory, Arabic appreciated
- Supervise Well Intervention operations activities on site
- Company man on site: focal point for office, service company and interface on site with other department (log, FOPs)
- Key member of Chain of Command
- in charge of HSE, operation, the well, the personnel & equipment on site
- in charge of the communication with town, kick off, operation debriefing & reporting (DDR)
- Review all well intervention programs for Phase 1 of the Project.
- Surface operation & in well operation
- Supervise intervention progress assuring compliance with the program.
- Write Daily Operation Reports from Work Sites.
- Attend morning conference call with Well Superintendent.
- Organize daily operation meeting on site – prepare, review & manage with contractor the daily activities
- Ensure adequate human and technical resources are available at the work sites to allow safe operations.
- Ensure personnel receive adequate instructions to carry out their task safely.
- Ascertain that equipment is available for operations.
- Ensure that all Services are performed in a safe manner, to the required standard using good oilfield practice, and that materials and equipment supplied are free from defects and suitable for their intended purpose.
- Review and report any well integrity problem or concern to Well Superintendent and recommend remedial actions.
- Monitor budget and operational costs.
- Update well files and schematics.
- Participate to operation debriefing & improvement process
- Review all well Intervention programs.
- Ensure support / coaching of Junior Wells Supervisors in all aspects of the work, especially planning and failure analysis.
- Provide expert advice to Completion and Wells team to improve work practice and problem solving.