DCS Specialist (DCS Specialist) Doha, Qatar
We are currently looking for a DCS Specialist
Following are Terms & Conditions for the role:
Location : Qatar, Onshore ( Ras Laffan / Doha ) with possibility of temporary assignment to Offshore
Duration : 2 years
Work Schedule : 10 hours per day / 5 days per week
Work Schedule : 12 weeks on/2 weeks off - single status
- Support Control Systems Engineering activities to contribute to department objectives in meeting Company strategy.
- Bachelor in Engineering from a recognized university with minimum 8 years of experience in similar responsibility in oil and gas or petrochemical environment related to Engineering, Plant construction, pre-commissioning, commissioning and startup of the plants.
- Experience in Control Systems such as Foxboro, Emerson, Honeywell, Triconex, CCC, PLCs and applications such as AMS, APC, PI Systems, etc.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide a variety of control system engineering support to contribute to the division strategy and goals. That includes design reviews, studies, failure analysis and advanced troubleshooting.
- Implement Surveillance and administration programs for critical Control Systems to achieve high standards of reliability, availability and cyber security.
- Define and document best practices within the area of expertise and recommend performance improvement initiatives.
- Manage plans and work schedules to ensure effective completion of tasks and activities, meeting the section and division KPIs.
- Provide technical input related to area of expertise to other disciplines and functions as per requirements to support their business objectives.
- Control and supervise the activities undertaken by contractors, consultants and service providers.
- Guide less experienced engineers in implementing the company integrity and reliability systems.