Project Coordinator ( Railway ) (JO015139) Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
We are currently looking for a Project Coordinator ( Railway ) for one of our Clients
Work Location : Saudi Arabia
Work Assignment : Direct Hire
Work Schedule : 5 days a week / 8 hours a day
> High level Project Coordinator – one hand will lead admin and documentation control team but on other hand will lead the handover processes and procedures from the scratch to the very end. With experience in such capacity, someone who was in charge for project finalization and handover, understand how to plan, design and create handover procedures for large project scale.
- Academic degree in engineering, construction, project management, or equivalent.
- Minimum 10 years of project experience
- Contracts and commercial awareness (warranties, etc.) is a plus.
- Teamworking and flexible.
- English proficiency / Arabic is a plus.
- Microsoft literacy (word, excel, power point) Access is a plus.
- Aconex or equivalent Document control experience.
- Railway project and / or construction project experience.
- Project handover experience.
Overall responsibility and mission
- The Project Coordinator is responsible for establishing a documentation control process and governs its implementation according to the company’s internal process and policies and amend it as necessary as the project changes phase.
- S/he ensures that all relevant processes are known and accessible to all the project staff, conducts trainings as necessary and facilitates it modifications as and when needed.
- The Project Coordinator supports the Project Office in issuing regular status reports, tracks action items, and monitors its implementation.
- The project Coordinator supports and facilitate the necessary change during the project completion and handover phase.
- In addition to his/her coordination role, the Project Coordinator is the point of contact on topics related to office administration, including office supplies, seating arrangements, site offices, transportation and support of VIP visits, and project events.
Document Control and Project Records
- Ensure that a proper document control process is established, followed and amended in line with company and consortium guidelines and procedures.
- Support the Contract and Claims teams, reporting engineers and planner to retrieve the records and necessary documentations.
- Supports the design and integration team in management of handover records.
- Issue the documents to RMTC through Aconex.
- Issue internal communications and MEMOs.
- Support the PMO in reporting evidence of progress.
- Support in demonstration of closure of contract deliverables.
- Report risks and opportunities to the team.
Governance of project processes:
- Ensure that all processes are easily available to the entire project team.
- Ensure knowledge about described processes within the team.
- Organize briefing sessions, especially for newcomers, where necessary.
- Organize training as and when needed.
- Support launch of new process and test pilots from the head office
Project / office administration:
- Ensure that the office infrastructure (incl. supplies; excl. IT) meets the project requirements (in coordination with EHS manager);
- Coordination of drivers and carpool ensure compliance of the drivers with the transportation policies.
- Establish a transport management process and communicate to all for transparency - supervise the transportation team to ensure efficiency and keep record of the driver’s whereabout.
- Support of all project team members related to Govt. affairs, coordination with HR and day to day routine office activities.
- Support HR in the onboarding process for the OPM team.
- Support the Lot’s when possible.
- Provide training and facilitate the external and internal training when needed.