Maximo Expert (JO016065) Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
We are currently looking for a Maximo Expert for one of our CLIENTS :
Type of Job : Direct Hire
Location : UAE
Job Objective :
- Lead and assist MAXIMO Engineers in all asset register-related activities and ensure that all data are
- inputted and maintained in the correct format and meet current specifications.
- Also help to manage MAXIMO data standards and strategies, and will influence overall data strategies.
- Technically support through specialized advice in areas of expertise
- Provide advice and act as first level reviewer of all the work of staff, ensure that they are of appropriate quality and that resources are used effectively and comply with leading practices
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- With Minimum of 6 years relevant experience
- IT Applications Management
- Data Governance / Asset Data Management
- Data Security & Integrity
- Asset Performance Management
- Knowledge of GIS / CAD tools and systems
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and maintain Maximo databases.
- Introduce effective relationships and processes across to identify, collect and co-ordinate new or revised asset data requirements.
- Assess user needs and analyse requirements to enhance system functionalities.
- Ensure involvement in information systems projects to ensure the protection of the integrity of the asset data stock and identify new or revised requirements.
- Study Maximo functionality to support implementation of approved Maintenance Strategy recommendations.
- Develop and implement a set of standards and specifications for the collection and maintenance of asset data.
- Monitoring and occasional sampling of the overall level of data return and accuracy against the actual work carried out.
- Supervise and lead a team of MAXIMO Engineers; distribute work and ensure completion in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all processes are well implemented.
- Provide technical support on Maximo to automate and capture the distribution network into the system effectively.
- Assist in basic orientation/training and general queries of Maximo within the COMPANY.
- Perform QA/QC checks on all applications of Maximo processes and database
- Report findings and propose solutions.
- Maintain history of replaced, removed and/or obsoletes assets by applying tracing tools and by enhancing the model to enable such tracing activities.
- Perform frequent testing and diagnosing checks when necessary on Maximo data base and its Applications.