HSE Supervisor (JO015971) Doha, Qatar
We are recruiting for HSE Supervisor for one of our Clients :
Terms & Condition:
Tentative Mobilization date: Jul 2021
End of Contract: Mar 2022
Location: Offshore Doha
Work Status: Rotation ( 8 weeks ON / 6 weeks OFF / 1 week quarantine )
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Large experience on similar activities at equivalent position.
- Familiar with Rigging & lifting activities,
- Senior in Working at height + scaffolding activities,
- English fluent.
- Offshore SIMOPS experience,
- Professional Experience (number of years) : 15
- Strong experience in offshore campaigns,
- Good communication and team leading capacities,
- Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment,
- Good analytical skills,
- H2S OPITO and T-BOSIET trainings
- OFFSHORE CAMPAIGN: Installation / Hook Up / SIMOPS
- Ensure that the work is carried out in compliance with COMPANY values and policies, relevant laws and regulations, agreed COMPANY priorities and objectives, COMPANY standards and procedures and good industry practices.
- Perform, on a regular basis, Health & Safety inspections in compliance with CPY HSE policy and expectations
- Ensure that all works are performed without any risk for surrounding areas and environment,
- To ensure that pressurized habitats are properly organized, regularly checked and all equipment fit for work,
- Ensure that H2S equipment (Detection + Evacuation) are properly maintained and fully operational,
- Ensure that Heat Stress management requirement are properly implemented by CTR and measurement and equipment / shelters fully operational
- Encourage and promote good HSE practices improvement during Pre-Shut Down/SIMOPS Post Shut Down phases,
- Establish good communication with FOPS / Drilling and Contractor
- Able to prepare and perform presentation & inductions and to deliver IF training
- Liaise daily with the Company PTW Coordinator and ensure the correct implementation at site of the e-Permit system by regular PTW inspections/audits
- Promote the Project HSE policies including the safety observations program,
- Implement, communicate and monitor the correct implementation of the Incentive Scheme as per Exhibit A, B and L.
- Follow-up on mandatory HSE trainings for Company and Contractor’s staff
- Promote the COMPANY Golden Rules as part of safety culture program implementation
- Ensure robust controls of co-activity are implemented at Sites
- Participate to Last Minute Assessment or JSA review at site before starting activities, implementation of mitigations measures and identification of new risks
- Ensure identification of risks due to operational changes and implementation of management of changes procedures with associated risks analysis.
- Ensure all along the Project performance that H2S and Heat Stress requirements are fully implemented as per COMPANY Standards
- Control and participate in Contractor Toolbox meetings
- Check and monitor that environmental monitoring requirements are correctly implemented and maintained during the whole Offshore Installation phases as per Ministry of Municipality and Environment (MME) requirements,
- Participate and observe of Emergency drills organized by Contractor
- Participate and report on hygiene and safety tours
- Maintain good relationships with Contractors, being flexible enough but also strict when necessary to achieve the HSE objectives of the Project,
- Report all HSE related activities (KPI, incidents registration and reporting within the time frame etc) to hierarchy.
- To carry out any other duty or task that may be assigned by Company Site Representative.
- Participate in Incident investigation, participate to the root cause analysis and make proposals
- Ensure that all activities related to working at heights are performed in a controlled and safe manner
- Scaffolding: ensure that Contractor and its subcontractors comply with the scaffolding requirements. Check, inspect and monitor that area is barricaded during erection and dismantling of scaffolding, that scaffolding is erected, modified and dismantled only by qualified personnel, that scaffolders are using appropriate fall protection, that scaffolding material is appropriate for their use and compliant to standards. Ensure that the scaffolding tagging system is well implemented and that scaffolding inspections are carried out periodically by qualified personnel. Obtain and review procedures, certificates and drawings related to scaffolding. Scaffolding erection over the water at night is strictly prohibited.
- Lifting: Monitor site lifting activities. Expediting and monitoring applicable lifting plans Attend to all critical lifting. Perform lifting gears and equipment inspections and check if they are in line with the inspection and color coding. Ensure that defected gears and equipment are moved and banned from the Project Construction area. Check that all lifting material and equipment are used within the correct weight limits. Check lifting performances related communications between associated lifting personnel and the identification of the Person in charge. Ensure that there will be NO load lifting activities over personnel and the warnings precautions and barriers. Ensure correct slinging & rigging of materials prior to be lifted