Topsides & Bridges STR/PVV Supervisor (JO014862) Doha, Qatar
We are recruiting for a Topsides & Bridges STR/PVV Supervisor for one of our Clients
Terms & Condition:
Work Location : Qatar / Vietnam
Duration : until July 2021
Work Status : Resident, Single Onshore. 5 days a week / 8 hours a day
The job holder manages, under the responsibility of STR / PVV Superintendent, all construction activities related to the Topsides and Bridges Contract, and shall demonstrate a strong behavior with regard to Construction requirements.
The job holder is accountable for the following activities during Topsides & Bridges project execution:
- To insure that structural and piping activities carried-out by Contractor, Subcontractors and Vendors are conform to established requirements.
- To implement the COMPANY Technical Referential and applicable local and international codes.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Education to HND/BTS level or COMPANY approved equivalent in engineering discipline.
- NDT qualification (PCN, COFREND, CSWIP, BGAS or equivalent).
- Certified operator level 2 for radiography.
- Certified operator level 2 for UT (all joint configurations).
- Capable to perform NDT techniques.
- PAUT training
- Large experience on similar activities at equivalent position.
- Familiar with General Specifications
- English fluent.
- Professional Experience (number of years) : 10
- Experience within project : (number of years) : 5
- Good leadership skills and good communication skills,
- Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment,
- Good analytical
- To promote & comply with applicable safety instructions and other COMPANY HSE procedures in all activities,
- To carry out work in compliance with COMPANY values and policies, relevant laws and regulations, agreed COMPANY priorities and objectives, COMPANY standards and procedures and good industry practices,
- To review Shop drawings Documentation issued by the Contractor, Subcontractors and Vendors, conformity with the Approved detail engineering documentation.
- Monitor pre-fabrication, assembly and erection activities carried out by Contractor
- Review and approved the different progress/inspection reports issued by the Contractor.
- Follow up the construction activities of Topsides and Bridges and insure proper records (NDE/inspection records follow-up).
- Review and interpret all or part of radiography films in addition to the third party interpretation.
- Perform UT Cross Check on critical welds.
- Monitoring of NDT subcontractor and Contractor inspectors qualification and performance.
- Identification and follow-up of any Non Conformance linked to NDT (NCRs).
- Troubleshoot technical problems that may affect the construction and liaise with the Major Projects QAQC SPDT for the resolution.
- Review manufacturing records books