Electrical Superintendent ( E&I / HVAC ) (JO014517) Tianjin, China
We are recruiting for an Electrical Superintendent ( E&I / HVAC ) for one of our Clients
Terms & Condition:
Work Location : China ( fabrication yards )
Duration : 2 years with a possible extension
Work Status : Rotation 8 weeks ON / 2 weeks OFF / 6 days a week ( Monday to Saturday )
- Higher vocational (Engineering) Education
- Modules Fabrication Experience
- E&I fabrication expert will also work as quality inspectors in their fields.
- Skills in Construction and past experience in QA/QC
- At least 10 years of experience on construction sites and similar sites on oil and gas projects.
- At least 3 years of experience in engineering, introduction and maintenance of electrical equipment and instrumentation
- At least 5 years of experience in engineering and technical staff positions
- Experience in electrical installation work and equipment installation is a plus
- Production and construction experience on onshore / offshore oil and gas projects as a member of an international contractors and suppliers’ team
- Supervision over Contractor’s/Subcontractor’s work at modules fabrication site during installation and Quality Control of electrical equipment and instrumentation.
- Assurance of modules manufacturing by the Contractor in compliance with approved Quality Control plans, design documentation, SNiP and Russian Legislation.
- Expert and methodology support within the competence during Quality Control activities by Contractors/Subcontractors to assure compliance with quality requirements to fabrication of modules.
- Review of contractors' Work Performance Plan to check work processes for compliance with the Project regulations.
- Participation in the incoming control of materials, instruments and equipment arriving at the construction site.
- Checking if electrical and instrumentation materials and equipment storage and installation instructions are complied with;
- Control of process operations sequence;
- Quality Control of the work performed by the Fabrication Contractor:
- Participation in the final acceptance of completed work;
- Random checks of equipment hook-up activities;
- Participation in inspections and tests as per approved Quality Control plans for fabrication;
- Consulting Supervisor on electrical and instrumentation quality and on work process specifics;
- Provision of Quality Control reports, reports on discrepancies found in facility fabrication quality and make proposals on their elimination and prevention;
- Issuance of instructions to Contractor and control over corrective actions if necessary;
- Timely informing the line manager about found discrepancies within the competence;
- Maintenance of statistics on inspections and quality control, confirmation of actual entries;
- Informing on the circumstances which prevent proper performance of job duties;
- Participation in meetings of Quality Control Group and contractors on issues relevant to electrical equipment and instrumentation