CPP Offshore Painting Superintendent (Painting) Doha, Qatar
We are looking for a CPP Offshore Painting Superintendent with the following details :
Location : Qatar - OFFSHORE
Duration : Jan 2023 - May 2024
Work Status : Rotation Offshore 28 days ON and 28 days OFF
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Education to HND/BTS level or COMPANY approved equivalent in engineering discipline.
- Coatings Inspector certified level CIP3 or Senior Certified Coatings Inspector(NACE/SSPC/AMPP), or ACQPA-FROSIO / FROSIO Red Card certified,
- Professional Experience (number of years): 15.
- Experience within project: (number of years): 10.
- Construction, offshore brownfield and hook-up experience is required on wellhead platform, topsides, structure, piping and practical knowledge of applicable codes and standards such as EN and ISO. Experience on construction yard is required.
- A good knowledge of COMPANY Standards and International codes/standards related to design, fabrication and inspection.
- Comprehensive knowledge in coating, painting, passivation, insulation and cathodic protection.
- Good leadership skills and good communication skills.
- Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment.
- Be skilled in using computer programs for word processing, database management, spreadsheets and e-mail communications.
- Language: English mandatory.
- BOSIET + H2S.
- Participate in all quality control and inspection activities linked to painting, coating, thermal insulation and passive fire protection performed by Contractor and their Subcontractors during Offshore brownfield and hook-up activities.
- Review and approved the material certificates.
- To monitor the painting progress, including the closure of painting punches remaining from Contractor’s yard.
- Issue or review Contractor Non-Conformance reports and validate dispositions.
- Participate in the change management process (Technical Query, Deviation Request) with the support of MP Coating Engineer.
- Review and approve the different inspection reports issued by the Contractor on a daily basis.
- Witness inspection activities based on the Quality Control Plans (ITPs).
- Ensure that CTR’s personnel are qualified for the task they’ve been assigned to.
- Participate in the weekly meeting and in the issuance of weekly report and KPIs.
- Review manufacturing records books.
- Assist reporting during all phases and more particularly the close-out report and lesson learn.
- Control the Quality and Quantity of the products to be used to perform the works are enough and in accordance with project specifications/Procedures.
- Control the conditions and certification of the equipment’s used to perform the works (Pumps, Nozzles sizes, spray and blast cleaning hoses conditions and quantity, air compressors and their dehumidifier, air receiver, manifolds, filters, etc.)