WHP Commissioning Site Head (07/11/2023) Doha, Qatar
We are looking for a WHP Commissioning Site Head for one of our clients with the following details:
Work Status : Resident, Single
Duration : JAN 2024 – DEC 2025
Qualification and Experience Required:
- Qualification: bachelor’s degree or equivalent in engineering,
- Experience: At least 15-20 years’ experience in the offshore oil & gas industry with minimum 8-10 years’ experience in a management Commissioning role,
- Proven track record of leadership and problem resolution.
- Strong interpersonal and good communication skills,
- Available for technical missions worldwide,
- Experienced with the company’s General Specifications, OPERCOM and ICAPS, PRODOM and relevant codes and standards,
- Language: Fluent English,
- Computer literate,
- Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment,
- H2S OPITO and T-BOSIET trainings.
EPCIC Commissioning Engineering Phase
- To review and approve the Commissioning Management procedures (Transfer of Care and Custody, Pre-commissioning & Commissioning witnessing procedures, Transfer of Operation and Maintenance Procedure etc.,).
- To review and approve the Commissioning Technical procedures (Relief valves Testing Procedure, Instrument Loop Testing Procedure, Critical Valve Passing Test Procedure etc.,)
- To review and approve the Operational Test Procedures and Leak Test Packs prepared by Sub-Contractors (including ICAPS database).
- To review technical requisitions documents including Commissioning scope (training, Com spares parts, special tools, VDR, schedule, vendor mob plan.).
- To assist to HAZID, cybersecurity risk assessment, HAZOP, SIL, Ex Inspection / Audit, 3D 60% & 90% model reviews.
- To coordinate the activities of the Company Commissioning Team mobilized during this period.
- To participate or ensure Commissioning participation to FAT of major/critical equipment as required.
- To prepare the overall Commissioning plan.
EPCIC Commissioning Execution Phase (Onshore + Offshore)
- To promote/ensure safety within the Commissioning activities and verify that safety procedures and Permit to Work system are implemented by the Contractor Commissioning Team.
- To witness and monitor the pre-commissioning activities performed by the Contractor and review/ Accept all “Ready for Commissioning “(RFC) dossiers.
- To control all Commissioning activities performed by Contractor.
- To ensure proper control of Commissioning activities (progress vs planning, punch list follow-up) and recommend any necessary corrective actions.
- To report immediately any unexpected event that may impact the Commissioning or Start-Up of the platforms.
- To review and approve the Commissioning dossiers (AOC) after completion of Commissioning activities and sign the AOC.
- To review and approve the Transfer and Operation Maintenance dossiers (TOM)
If Interested Kindly apply.