Topside Electrical Supervisor (JO014729) Doha, Qatar
We are recruiting for a Topside Electrical Supervisor for one of our Clients
Terms & Condition:
Work Location : Doha, Qatar - OFFSHORE
Duration : until 30th June 2021
Work Status : Rotation 28 days ON and 28 days OFF
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Have an Associate's or BS degree in a technical field or extensive natural gas/oil industry experience.
- Have strong working knowledge of construction contracts, contractor inspection procedures and construction work sequences for jackets.
- Professional Experience (number of years) : 15.
- Experience within project : (number of years) : 10.
- A good knowledge of General Specifications (GS) and International codes/standards (AWS, API).
- Conversant with General Arrangement (GA) engineering and structural drawings including building marking plans, also with tubing’s isometrics and P&IDs.
- Ability to work in a team oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Good leadership skills and good communication skills, good English level mandatory.
- Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment.
- Be skilled in using computer programs for word processing, spreadsheets and e-mail communications.
- Be familiar with ICAPs software
The job holder manages, under the responsibility of Topsides E&I Superintendent, all construction activities related to the Topsides and Bridges and shall demonstrate a strong behavior with regard to Construction requirements.
- The job holder is accountable for the following activities during Topsides & Bridges project execution:
- Supervises Contractor’s yard construction activities.
- Ensure proper coordination between fabrication/installation and pre-fabrication activities.
- Ensure proper coordination with sub-contractors involved in the assembly stages.
- Ensures compliance with safety procedures and quality standards.
- Searches for the most efficient technical solutions.
- Provides quantitative data for producing the progress reports.
- To promote & comply with applicable safety instructions and other COMPANY HSE procedures in all activities,
- To carry out work in compliance with COMPANY values and policies, relevant laws and regulations, agreed COMPANY priorities and objectives, COMPANY standards and procedures and good industry practices,
- Review and monitor the availability of drawings, job instructions, material deliveries and tools
- Review all Method Statements from CTR within his field of competence.
- To ensure the technical rooms fabrication and equipment installation as per Approved for Construction (AFC) project drawings, specifications, Procedures and Site Instructions.
- Supervise the installation of all bulk and supports associated with its discipline.
- Supervise the workmanship in particular for tubing runs and cables installation and glanding.
- Monitor that employees adhere strictly to the latest Approved for Construction (AFC) project drawings, specifications, Procedures and Site Instructions.
- Report to E&I Superintendent for monitoring construction progress.
- Responsible for monitoring contractor’s labor resources in accordance with approved mobilization plan and report to E&I Superintendent.
- Ensure the correct implementation of the Permit to Work system
- Ensure Contractors personnel have sufficient training and experience to carry out safe operations
- Identification of any Non Conformance linked to Fabrication (NCRs).
- Review manufacturing records books
- Monitor and/or Approve all pre-commissioning activities performed at Yard
- To verify the completeness and correctness of the as built drawings and manage the final project documentation and ensure the complete handover to COMPANY Commissioning team.