Sealine Pipeline Engineer (Sealine) Doha, Qatar
We are looking for a Sealine Pipeline Engineer for onr of our Clients :
Location : Qatar / Singapore
Duration : ASAP - March 2024
Work Status : Resident, Single
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Engineering degree from a recognized University in the discipline.
- Senior engineer with a good level of technical understanding of all relevant technical disciplines, with at least 15 years’ experience of pipeline engineering on offshore oil & gas projects.
- Knowledge of relevant codes and standards
- H2S OPITO and T-BOSIET trainings is a plus
- Fluency in English (speaking and writing) with good communication skills
- Computer literate.
- Strong leadership skills and good communication skills.
- Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment.
- Good analytical skills.
- Promote & comply with applicable safety instruction and other Company HSE procedures in all activities,
- Carry out work in compliance with Company values and policies, relevant laws and regulations, agreed Company priorities and objectives, Company standards and procedures and good industry practices,
- Treat all information obtained during course of the work with confidentiality,
- Answer the technical query submitted by the EPC CTR
- Answer, get the approval, Monitor and Ensure the progress of the deviations requests placed by EPC CTR
- Monitor readiness, schedule and take part to the HAZID/HAZOP reviews with EPC CTR, and follow-up on actions closure in a systematic manner,
- Answer the project review points relative to the pipeline detailed engineering design
- Follow-up the progress of the engineering works performed by the Contractor, the timely issue of the pipeline engineering documents, drawings lists and document index according to the approved MDR schedule,
- Provide engineering and vendor documentation distribution matrix inputs to DCC group and update as necessary along the project execution,
- Ensure effective and timely comments and/or approve via EDMS (MANASA) of the engineering documents by the project specialists,
- Check incorporation of Company comments by the Contractor and vendors into the resubmitted documentation,
- Coordinate Engineering meetings with the Contractor: weekly and monthly, take part to variation order meetings and ad hoc meetings,
- Proivde data for the internal weekly and monthly reports, and to prepare the corresponding synthesis to dispatch to MP/Project management,
- Report any anticipated deviations to the initial plan and propose mitigation actions to management,
- Develop within its area of responsibility: Project procedures and execution plans,
- Anticipate Potential Change Order and propose to management optimized way forward,
- Perform the Technical Assessment of Change Order Request issued by the Contractor,
- Organize the Final Documentation delivery from the outset of the Contract execution,
- To carry out any other duties or tasks that may be assigned by hierarchical superiors.