HSE Supervisor ( currently based in Qatar ) (JO015579) Doha, Qatar
We are recruiting for a HSE Supervisor ( currently based in Qatar ) for one of our clients
Following are Terms & Conditions for the role:
Tentative Mobilization date: 1-FEB-2021
End of Contract: 31-DEC-2021
Location: Local yard in Doha ( with possible offshore trips )
Status: Resident, Single
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Currently based in Qatar
- Large experience on similar activities at equivalent position.
- Familiar with Rigging & lifting activities,
- Familiar with Working at height activities and prevention/control measures
- Experience offshore on similar activities
- Basic qualification related to scaffolding activities
- English fluent.
- Professional Experience (number of years) : 10
- Experience within project : (number of years) : 5
- Good leadership skills and good communication skills,
- Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment,
- Good analytical and reporting skills,
- H2S OPITO and T-BOSIET trainings,
- HSE Supervision of the fabrication activities: ensure that the work is carried out in compliance with COMPANY values and policies, relevant laws and regulations, agreed COMPANY priorities and objectives, COMPANY standards and procedures and good industry practices.
- Regular inspection of Health conditions and mitigation measures related to COVID19 and other contagious disease.
- Perform, on a regular basis, Health & Safety inspections in compliance with CPY HSE policy and expectations
- Perform and establish good communication between Company, Contractor and DOPET. Ensure warning signs, poster and regular safety Campaign are in place and efficient.
- Motivate Contractor, Sub Contractor and Company personnel in order to achieve HSE targets
- Being “visible in the field” and “walking the talk” with HSE as a priority.
- Ensure deployment of the HSE tools and templates developed in Major Projects
- Ensure/confirm follow up and closure of the Site inspection findings identified the 3 and 4th of May 2019
- Ensure that all works are performed without any risk for surrounding areas. Ensure contractor is conducting proper Risk assessment for the job. Participate into it
- Able to prepare and perform presentation & Inductions. Support Contractor in organizing events ac per contract (HSE Committee, Walkthrough, Management visit, etc)
- Run for the benefit of the Sub Contractor Personnel the Incident Free training
- HSE administration skills, Training / participating in Incident investigation
- Promote of the Project HSE policies including of safety observations,
- Ensure an Action Tracking Register is open by Sub Contractor and properly populated with findings from audits, lessons learned, events corrective actions or safety observations, and closed appropriately
- Promote and participate to HSE communications and workshops as part of safety culture program implementation
- Ensure that all site personnel are wearing appropriate PPE
- Control and participate in Workforce Toolbox meetings
- Check and monitoring of environmental conditions, waste and chemicals management are correctly implemented and maintained at a satisfactory level during the whole fabrication phase
- Participate and observe to Emergency drills organized by Sub Contractor
- Participate to regular yard coordination meetings to report HSE activities for all disciplines
- Participate and report on hygiene and safety tours
- Maintain good relationships with Sub Contractor, being flexible enough but also strict when necessary to achieve the HSE objectives of the Project,
- Ensure that all activities related to working at heights are performed in a controlled and safe manner
- Ensure that a safe working environment is provided to workers by Sub Contractor where all equipment is inspected, controlled and/or tagged and fit for the activities.
- Ensure that pressure tests are properly performed, covered by appropriate PTW and JHA, safe perimeter properly defined and operators aware of the risks.
- Familiar with the Permit to Work process and controls (audits) to ensure that activities are permanently under control and managed accordingly.