Package Engineering Lead (JO018316) Doha, Qatar
We are looking for a Package Engineering Leads with the following details :
Location : To be confirm - Doha/India/Vietnam/Malaysia/Oman/China/Indonesia/Singapore/Korea
Duration : ASAP - Dec 2025
Work Status : Resident, Single
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Engineering degree in a technical discipline.
- Experience: minimum15 years’ experience in engineering field in Oil and Gas activities,
- Experience in managing organizations of significant size with at least 5 years managing multidiscipline engineering team.
- Offshore Engineering experience, multidiscipline is required,
- Good knowledge of industry codes, standards, and legislations on HSE aspect,
- Process and safety backgrounds are preferred.
- Experience of significant project performed in an existing field is a plus
- Available for world-wide missions,
- Familiar with Total general specifications is a plus,
- Language: fluent English,
- Computer literate,
- Strong leadership skills and good communication skills to animate a multi-cultural team,
- Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment.
- The job holder is in charge of managing the engineering of assigned packages to be executed through one EPCIC.
- The Job holder manages the engineering team consisting of 1-2 Engineering coordinators, 30 to 40 discipline engineers.
- He manages the CPY engineering team allocated to his package to efficiently supervise the engineering contractors’ teams up to 100 plus workforce.
- He reports Hierarchically to the COMPANY Major project Engineering manager on all engineering subjects related to the package including engineering scope, schedule, cost, resources, risk, and changes.
- He reports functionally within its package to the Package Manager to successfully deliver the project according to cost and schedule.
- The Job holder is based in Doha, Qatar during the FEED and CFT stages and then will be relocated to EPC CTR premises during the execution stage of the project with possibility of multiple worldwide missions to follow-up engineering development.