WHP Offshore CSR (09/01/2023) Doha, Qatar
|Salary:||USD50 - USD51 per day + Negotiable|
Our client, world's largest Oil & Gas company, is urgently looking for a WHP Offshore CSR willing to work under the following conditions for an upcoming project:
Work Location: Doha, Qatar - OFFSHORE
Work Status : Rotation 28 days ON / 28 days OFF
Contract duration: ASAP - Apr 2024
- Bachelor's degree in engineering discipline.
Knowledge and/or Experience:
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in construction for the oil industry of which 5 spent in a lead construction position.
- Experience within a project team: At least 5 years’ experience within large multinational taskforce team environment.
Technical and Business:
- Available for technical missions worldwide.
- Familiar with Client standards, Total General Specifications and relevant codes and standards.
- Language: Fluent English
- Computer literate and familiar with industry tools.
- Good leadership skills and good communication skills
- Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment,
- Good analytical skills.
- H2S OPITO and T-BOSIET trainings.
- To promote & comply with applicable safety instructions and other COMPANY HSE procedures in all activities.
- To carry out work in compliance with COMPANY values and policies, relevant laws and regulations, agreed COMPANY priorities and objectives, COMPANY standards and procedures and good industry practices.
- To treat all information obtained during course of the work with confidentiality.
- To define (with Package Lead) and manage an organization to cover all construction and QA/QC activities on contractor construction yard.
- Ensure that all members of the team are aware that in addition to quality and good engineering practice, planning, meeting deadlines and cost must be a permanent concern.
- To ensure timely review of construction documentation to identify clashes/conflicts.
- Maximise construction activities with minimal or no carry over work offshore.
- To anticipate the offshore activities and ensure Contractor starts in due time onshore preparation of the critical offshore activities.
- In case of drift in schedule, liaise with Package Lead to study remedial actions.
- Promote a “no change policy” to meet budget and schedule constraint without impairing quality and safety of the construction activities.
- To manage assistance from discipline specialists, when required during all phases.
If Interested, please apply