Offshore Drilling Supervisor (Drilling Supervisor) Doha, Qatar
We are recruiting for an Offshore Drilling Supervisor for one of our Clients
Terms & Condition:
Work Location : Doha, Qatar - Offshore
Target Start date : May 2020
Duration : 2 years
Work Status : Rotation, 28 days ON and 28 days OFF, covering 12h day or night shift
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Minimum Qualification required: Diploma or Bachelors in engineering.
- 10 to 15 years of relevant experience.
- Horizontal wells experience (especially ERD) and SIMOPS exposure highly valued
- Certifications required: IWCF (surface or subsea) Level 4; OPITO approved T-BOSIET.
- Fluent in English, with strong communication skills
- Direct Supervision for the implementation of the Operational Programs (Drilling, Completion, Intervention) in line with COMPANY HSE and Operational Standards, Laws and Statutory obligations and good drilling practices
- Deliver fully functional wells on time and within budget
- Responsible for managing the offshore operation leading the COMPANY Offshore Team (4/6 people)
- Build a flawless link with his Superintendent based on mutual trust and respect
- Strong lead of the COMPANY offshore team (HSE, logistics, fluids and well services supervisors)
- Mentor less experienced Company Personnel onsite
- Ensure all activities performed respecting Companies Policies and Procedures, in particular HSE ones.
- Co-ordinate activities with Production Team, review permits, JSA’s & risk assessments prior any SIMOPS.
- Promote HSE as the primary objective of the offshore drilling operations.
- Ensure rig contractor compliance with safety management system, meeting key HSE performance objectives
- Follow up, resolve actions raised by audits, safety cards and contract preparation or feedback meetings.
- Supervise the implementation of operation programs.
- Give daily job instructions to Drilling contractors and Service companies.
- Personally supervise delicate or risky operations on the rig floor.
- Optimize operations in relation with engineering, geology and reservoir entities.
- Ensure job preparation and anticipate potential problems to plan alternative strategies.
- Review operating procedures.
- Ensure or control operations daily reporting and cost in Wellview.
- Feedback learnings to improve following wells.
- Organize and coordinate logistics offshore.
- Participate in crisis response situations if required.
- Drive performance as an operational priority
- Ensure lessons learned process is followed: capturing, feedback to town, implementation on next wells
- Challenge programs to improve well delivery durations by strong contact with town
- Analyze live data and propose performance improvement actions