HSE MANAGER (HSE) Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
We are looking for an HSE Manager with the following details :
Location : Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Assignment : Direct Hire
Excellent command of Arabic and English, both oral and written.
Skills / Experiences
- A qualified engineer with a bachelor in engineering; minimum 8 years of relevant experience.
- In-depth knowledge of how to implement a safety management system.
- Knowledge of systems and technology installed in and around a light railway system.
- Professional experience shall include thorough understanding of safety management systems, safety principles, practices, and assessments; training techniques; basic risk management principles; incident prevention techniques; laws and regulations pertaining to staff safety; site/project safety practices.
- Knowledge and experience in risk analysis and safety assessment.
- Certification in Health, Safety, and environmental management and auditing.
- Command of IT
- The overall direction and management of System Safety, Health and Environmental Management.
- Advises Rail Safety Manager, other senior managers and staff as appropriate, concerning system safety, industrial hygiene, environmental management and regulatory compliance analyses;
- Establishing and implementing policies and programs that ensure all aspects of the department are effectively and successfully managed, and support the goals, objectives and mission of the O&M Organization;
- Coordinate safety activities and develops programs to support quality assurance practices;
- Establishes goals, objectives, strategies, plans, rules, procedures, and programs to improve safety and environmental management throughout the O&M Organization;
- Provides analyses of key safety issues and policy decisions;
- Provides management direction for major hazard assessments, safety and environmental policy development, comprehensive accident investigations, compliance safety audits, industrial hygiene studies, and comprehensive occupational safety and environmental management programs;
- Exercises authority to suspend unsafe operations, as necessary
- Establishes and maintains effective communication, liaison, and cooperative relationships with local governmental agencies and the safety committees
- Directs the development of effective safety and environmental training and education programs within the O&M Organization for employees, and as required, for the general public, and contractors;
- Responsible of internal control rules.
- Authority to make independent investigation and audit;
- Responsible for the Environmental Management System and the updating of its manuals, the evaluation and necessary actions;
- Ensure the environmental awareness.