Offshore Installation Coordinator (Installation) Qatar
We are looking for an Offshore Installation Coordinator for one of our Client :
Location : Offshore - Qatar
Duration :12 months
Work Schedule : Rotation, 56 days ON / 28 days OFF ( 12 hours a day )
- Candidate is required to have 8-10 years of experience as Project / Operations / Field Engineer acquired with reputable Installation Contractors.
- He/She should have a minimum experience as field engineer of 3 to 4 years on board installation vessels and must have covered as a minimum the following activities
- Jacket installation
- Pipelay in S-lay (pipelay barges, pipelay vessels) laying from 10 to 100m WD (shallow water)
- Shore pulls
- Subsea structures installation in shallow water (MSV works)
- Diving activities (DSV in saturation)
- Topside Installation
- Profiles with a experience in riser stalk-on installation will be considered as an added value.
- Candidate will be required to follow offshore works performed by EPCI Contractors main installation vessels on behalf of Company and will be reporting to Company VMT and PMT