Procurement Lead LLI (JO015145) Doha, Qatar
We are looking for a Procurement Lead for one of our Clients :
Location : Qatar - Onshore
Estimated Start Date : September 2020
Estimated End Date : August 2022
Work Schedule : 6 days a week / 10 hours a day
- Overseas all Contractor procurement activities for the Onshore Project.
- Works to assure a Procurement & Materials program that meets the needs of the project, is cost-effective, expedient, and in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Ensures that all Procurement & Materials requirements for the Project are met, and that the requirements of the EPC Contract in respect of procurement and materials are complied with by the Contractor.
- Minimum of 12 years management/supervisory experience on Major Projects
- BA/BS Preferred
Knowledge and/or Experience
- Demonstrate understanding of procurement best practices
- Intermediate to Expert Equipment and Materials Purchasing Skills (e.g. engineered equipment/bulks)
- Strong analytical, leadership, negotiation, and communication skills
- Ability to operate autonomously on a result orientated basis handling multiple diverse task
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and manage constantly changing priorities
- Technical and Business Skills
- Daily direct procurement supervision will not be available when
- located overseas or rotating; therefore, additional requirements are as follows:
- Must be a self-starter and able to work in a virtual organization
- Ability to oversee and monitor EPCM Contractor purchasing activities including track/monitor key equipment and material purchases