Planning and Accountability (JO014207) Tianjin, China
We are recruiting for an Engineering Support Team Expert — Planning and Accountability for one of our Clients
Terms & Condition:
Work Location : China ( fabrication yards )
Duration : 2 years with a possible extension
Work Status : Rotation 8 weeks ON / 2 weeks OFF / 6 days a week ( Monday to Saturday )
Required professional knowledge and skills
- With at least 10 years experience in Oil and Gas Industry
- Experience in scheduling and project management in oil and gas sector with the emphasis on onshore facilities/LNG
- Relevant international experience in the area of marine projects planning and management tools.
- Experience in analysis of module fabrication, design, logistics and procurement schedules provided by EPC-Contractor.
- Experience in development of internal KPIs and auxiliary project management tools.
- Project Work Experience (preferably in LNG Industry).
- Experience in reviewing, analysis and evaluation of subcontractors’ proposals
- Vast experience in fabrication, construction and design at LNG onshore facilities and other projects for the purpose of implementation of advanced planning procedures
- Proven experience in module construction as related to provision of recommendations in planning of construction at onshore LNG projects
- Fluency in oral and written English.
- Knowledge of Planning Software (Primavera, MS Project, etc.)
- Proven experience in modules fabrication, SE Asia
- Work as a planning expert in construction of modules for the PROJECT from detailed design phase to construction and commissioning.
- Ensure accuracy and clarity of Contractors’ and Subcontractors’ schedules.
- Develop analytical reports for a representative on module fabrication site and assist in drawing-up risk profiles related to schedule analysis.
- Supervise under Site Representative command over EPC Contractor during fabrication, assembly, testing and delivery of the PROJECT modules at selected module fabrication site.
- Introduction of lessons learned