Batch3 CPP Instrument Superintendent (JO018033) Doha, Qatar
We are looking for a CPP TOPSIDE Instrument Superintendent with the following details :
Start Date: 01- May-2023
End Date: 31-Jul-2024
Location: Korea / Doha ( EPC Contractor’s premises in South Korea during the whole EPC execution and could be relocated in Doha during Offshore Hook-up campaigns )
Work Status: Resident, Single
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Qualification: Qualification: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in engineering,
- Valid CompEx Training Certificate covering Module EX-01/02/03/04.
- Professional Experience (number of years): 15.
- Experience within project: (number of years): 10.
- Construction, Pre-commissioning, and Quality Inspection experience is required for Topside projects.
- A good knowledge of Oil and Gas Industry Standards and International codes/standards related to design, construction, inspection and pre-commissioning.
- Experienced with COMPANY Standards (Total General Specifications) , OPERCOM and ICAPS, PRODOM/MANASA DCC Database and relevant codes and standards,
- Good leadership skills and good communication skills.
- Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment.
- Be skilled in using computer programs for word processing, database management, spreadsheets and e-mail communications.
- Language: English mandatory.
- H2S OPITO and T-BOSIET trainings.
- To promote & comply with applicable safety instructions and other COMPANY HSE procedures in all activities.
- Ensure the correct implementation of the Permit to Work system
- To carry out work in compliance with COMPANY values and policies, relevant laws and regulations, agreed COMPANY priorities and objectives, COMPANY standards and procedures and good industry practices.
- To treat all information obtained during course of the work with confidentiality.
- Review and monitor the availability of drawings, job instructions, material deliveries and tools
- Review all Method Statements from CTR within his field of competence.
- To ensure the technical rooms and equipment installation are as per Approved for Construction (AFC) project drawings, specifications, Procedures and Site Instructions.
- Ensure workmanship in particular for tubing runs and cables installation and glanding are in compliance with COMPANY standards
- Responsible for monitoring contractor’s labor resources in accordance with approved mobilization plan and report to Topside Construction Lead
- Ensure Contractors personnel have sufficient training and experience to carry out safe operations
- Identification of any Non-Conformance linked to Construction works (NCRs).
- Monitor and control preservation of sensitive Instrumentation is maintained during execution of the project,
- Participate to construction, HSE or QAQC specific audits or visits; Provide regular inspection & activity reports
- To organize and coordinate Instrumentation supervisor daily task and activity
- Monitor and control CTR’s daily /weekly progress report for construction of instrumentation activities
- Participate in the resolution of DEV and TQ with the support of COMPANY Engineering Team
- Review manufacturing records books
- Monitor and/or approve all pre-commissioning activities (including punch list) performed by Contractor / Subcontractors using Icaps data base
- To verify the completeness and correctness of the as built drawings and manage the final project documentation and ensure the complete handover to COMPANY Commissioning team.
- Assist reporting during all phases and more particularly the close-out report and lesson learn.