D&W Well Services Engineer (D&W) Qatar
We are recruiting for a D&W Well Services Engineer for one of our Clients
Terms & Condition:
Work Location : Doha, Qatar ( Occasional site visits on project field or activities at logistics base or service providers bases )
Duration : March 2020 - Feb 2022
Work Status : Onshore, Rotation 4 weeks ON and 4 weeks OFF
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Profile required: Extensive knowledge of well servicing (slick line, CT, eline, pumping, treatments) equipment, technology and workflows. Knowledge of wells (completion,) and workovers equipment in particular horizontal wells and smart-completion wells. Knowledge of well services in highly deviated and horizontal wells situation (e.g e-line tractoring, High Dev. Tool…) .Fully autonomous. Knowledge of equipment requests and mobilization process (Work Orders, SAP). Ability to participate in CFT.
- Number of years of relevant experience: 15 yrs in Oilfield – Offshore exposure 3yr min
- Technical, personal and / or linguistic competencies: fluent English compulsory, Good communication skills
- Professional or HSE certifications: IWCF level 4
- Writing of well intervention programs for safe, technically sound and cost efficient interventions.
- Manages contracts linked to WS activity.
- Ensure when planning and preparing platform operations including programme writing that all relevant
- parties are informed and involved as required prior to job initiation. Such parties are Petroleum
- Engineering, Production (on- and offshore), Well Services internally, various Contractors etc.
- Ensure that job programmes are prepared and distributed in due time.
- Ensure that the Well Services offshore supervisors on the job are fully briefed about the job programme
- and actively support the planned activities, including continuous information of programme changes.
- Ensure good communication with Well Services offshore supervisors and other relevant parties regarding
- results/ deviations from the original program.
- Communicate with the Well Services offshore supervisor what equipment needs to be back loaded or sent to other destinations.
- Check and ensure that offshore reporting including NPT (Non Productive Time) is done correctly and
- adequately on a daily basis.
- Participate in meetings where relevant and required e.g. Well Services morning meeting, asset related
- meetings etc.
- Ensure that operational risks are assessed and that necessary measures taken to mitigate operational risks and that contingencies have been evaluated and implemented.
- Coordinate personnel requirements within Well Services and with Contractors.
- Organize and arrange for necessary equipment and materials to be shipped offshore.
- Ensure that vital equipment consumed/installed/scrapped is reordered.
- File programs and other relevant information in the well file system.
- Upon completion of jobs, thoroughly discuss job with Well Services offshore supervisor to capture lessons learnt with respect to safety, health and operational aspects.
- Ensure that lessons learnt with respect to safety, health and operational aspects are recorded and
- forwarded for continuous improvement in:
- Technical memos
- Update of procedures and guidelines
- Future job programs
- Forward feedback on each contractor's performance to Head of Section in preparation for contractor
- Service Quality meetings.
- Introduce fit-for purpose new technologies in order to improve operational efficiencies, cost efficiencies and enlarge well intervention capabilities