CPP Senior PVV Engineer (JO018112) Doha, Qatar
We are looking for a CPP Senior PVV Engineer with the following details :
Location : Doha/ India/Vietnam/Malaysia/Oman/China/Korea/ Singapore ( to be confirm )
Start Date: Dec 2023
End Date: Nov 2025
Work Status : Resident, Single
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Qualification: Engineering degree in mechanical engineering.
- Experience: Minimum 12 years’ experience as mechanical/ PVV engineer in Oil and Gas industry.
- Strong knowledge in piping components, valves, pressure vessels, PDMS, welding, metallurgy, piping codes (ASME, API, ASTM),
- Extensive experience in piping, vessel and valve engineering with relevant experience within the offshore oil and gas production industry,
- Computer literate, especially in structural calculation software.
- Strong leadership skills and good communication skills.
- Good analytical skills.
- Familiar with Total general specifications is a plus, and with relevant codes and standards,
- Language: fluent English,
- Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment.
- Ensure Engineering Dossier are delivered with a robust PVV engineering definition and fit for purpose design that can be procured, fabricated, transported, installed, and operated safely, meeting the requirements of COMPANY standard, project basis of design, and SOR.
- Ensure assigned project tasks are well managed in accordance with the project execution plan and contractual requirements that includes:
- Thorough, efficient, and timely review of project PVV discipline documents, realization of potential derogations to the standards, and challenge the design to achieve an optimize and fit for purpose outcome
- Assisting to project studies and meetings related to the PVV discipline as per project approved gate levels and design maturity
- Identifying potential risks and scope changes, conducting initial impact assessment to provide detailed information to PVV lead.