SENIOR ENGINEERS – SAFETY ( Risk Studies / Technical Safety ) (Jo123456) Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Salary:||USD250 - USD300 per day + Negotiable|
SENIOR ENGINEERS – SAFETY ( Risk Studies / Technical Safety )
Work Assignment : Contract hire ( to work for the client through MPH )
Location : Abu Dhabi, UAE
Duration : 12 months, renewable
Work Status : Resident, Single
- The candidate should be an engineering graduate, preferably with Chemical Engineering background having 13 years of relevant experience in the field of loss prevention engineering with an International Oil & Gas sector design consultancy. Work experience shall include working on Concept, FEED and EPC projects.
- Experience of working with Client Company group projects is essential.
- Experience in both offshore and onshore installation design is mandatory. Experience in projects handling high H2S and Hydrogen and leading small to medium size projects would be added advantage.
- The candidate should possess excellent communication and team skills.
- Experience of working in a loss prevention engineering team for a major project preferably across various design centers is required.
The candidate should have experience of performing and managing the following loss prevention activities:
- Developing HSE design philosophies and design basis utilizing risk-based approach
- Fire water/ foam system design
- Technical specifications for fire fighting and safety equipment
- Hazardous Area Classification
- Fire and Gas detector layouts and F&G Mapping Studies
- Experience in using consequence modelling software such as PHAST, FRED, SAFETI etc.
- Safety reviews such as HAZID, HAZOP, SIL etc.
- Technical evaluation of vendor bids
- Hands on experience in performing Safety Studies as per Client Company requirements such as Quantitative Risk Assessment, Fire Risk Assessment, HSEIA, COMAH, EERA, ESSA, Performance Standards etc. is desirable.
- Technical review and management of Safety, Environmental and Noise studies
- Candidate should also be fully conversant with the safety and loss prevention requirements of various international codes, standards and practices of international operators and in particular latest client Company standards.
- Candidates having experience of working in Engineering Design Consultancies and working with Company is essential.
IF INTERESTED, PLEASE APPLY