Aromatics Unit Lead Process Engineer (JO016258) Banten, Indonesia
We are looking for an Aromatics Unit Lead Process Engineer for one of our Clients
Location : Indonesia
Duration : Minimum of 1 year
Work Status / Schedule : Resident / 5 days a week / 8 hours a day
Minimum 8 Years. experience in Oil & Gas & Petrochemical Projects
- Has previous experience in BEP development with Licensor o Well-known process control philosophy, process safety o Well known rule of thumb and design basis of chemical process equipment selection and design standard o Experience in the use of technical software HYSYS and preferable to understand PRO II, ASPEN PLUS, FLARESIM, FLARENET ETC. o Experience in preparation of various process deliverables: design basis, PFD, P&ID, generation of PDS, process calculations, design of off sites and utilities
- Well known engineering standard for petrochemical process, sequence and protection and SIL.
- Risk assessment analysis and hazards and operability in process (HAZOP), HAZID
- Familiar with steam table, process hydrocarbon behavior. o Well known QA/QC procedure for inspection, testing, installation and pre-commissioning o Provide direct consultative support to management regarding engineering opportunities and recommendations o Lead operations personnel and managing staff at all levels, including the training and supervision of crew members, to ensure that everyone works as a team in order to meet deadlines.
- Maintain all study, design, and associated files in good order with proper documentation and updates.
- Managing document review with contractor and other package in relation to schedule and goal achievement in process and SHE
- Experience in construction scheduling and manpower estimation
- Experience in construction field supervision o Familiar with 3D model review/ program
- Experienced running a project for Aromatics plant are preferred
- Experience in pre-commissioning, commissioning and start up including PGTR