PMS and Risk Management Lead (JO015453) Doha, Qatar
We are recruiting for a PMS and Risk Management Lead for one of our clients
Following are Terms & Conditions for the role:
Location : Qatar - Onshore
Duration : 24 Months
Work Schedule : 6 days a week / 10 hours a day
Job Purpose :
- Reporting to the Head of Business, the PMS & Risk Management Lead is responsible for Implementing the Project Management Systems strategy and plans and ensuring a robust risk management process is in place.
- The lead is responsible for supervising the Contractor’s activities related to Offshore Project PMS and Risk deliverables and ensure objectives are met within approved schedules, budget and scope in accordance with the Contract.
- Bachelor’s Degree, diploma or certification and experience in a similar role.
- 10+ years of experience in Oil and Gas is preferred with at least 5 years demonstrated Project Management and Risk management experience in major capital projects
- Experience with EPC contractors, sub-contractors and vendors involved in the oil and gas industry
- Demonstrated ability and sensitivity to work with people from variety of cultural backgrounds
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a focus on teamwork and the ability to communicate and interact within a PMT
- Mobility to other countries as required
Key Job Accountabilities
- Monitor and expedite the Project risk and PMS activities of contractors, and coordinate the PMS activities with the PMT to ensure that company’s PMS objectives are implemented and met with regards to cost, schedule and quality.
- Develop and steward the risk management activities within Offshore and ensure the results are communicated to EP&S and Senior Management.
- Work with Management to ensure compliance with all Risk Management procedures and attend meetings as needed to ensure all Project Management team members have given input to risk items and ensure all new risk items are raised and communicated to all for review and input.
- Verify contractor’s performance to ensure their compliance with company’s requirements and review and monitors prime contractor’s PMS activities and surveillance plans verifying that the PMS is implemented.
- Review PMS reports, attends to PMS meetings, and maintain good communication with Contractors to highlight to management potential concerns and delays.
- Review contractor’s PMS procedures and documents and participate in review of contractor’s compliance to PMS deliverables, assisting contractor in resolving PMS issues and problems. Review and monitors prime contractors’ plan for compliance.
- Ensures “Cold eyes” reviews are coordinated with EP&S team and follow up and close out all items raised as part of any review.
- Work effectively within established policies and procedures and participates in the further development of these to meet changing needs.