Quality Division Manager (JO015740) Doha, Qatar
We are currently looking for a Quality Division Manager for one of our clients
Following are Terms & Conditions for the role:
Location : Qatar Onshore
Duration : MAY 2021 - APRIL 2023
Work Schedule : 10 hours per day / 6 days per week
- Manage the Quality Management program for the Onshore PROJECT and ensure that quality programs and procedures are implemented. Establish and maintain quality surveillance programs in accordance with the COMPANY contract requirements, international codes, standards, specifications and best practices.
- Lead the Information Management team to manage documents and data for the EPC project including turnover of final Documents for Operations (DFO) deliverables.
- Reports to Project Manager
- Bachelors’ degree in Engineering or Diploma is preferred or other recognized project industry experience.
- Qualification in auditing and equipment inspection disciplines is preferred including formal certification or accreditation.
- Demonstrable technical competency in the field of Quality Management experience working in client role on major production facilities projects is required.
- 15+ years of Quality Management related experience of major international projects in Oil & Gas projects in assignments of increasing responsibility, complexity and scope.
- 5+ years of experience as a Project Quality Manager or equivalent experience in management of project quality systems and auditing quality management systems
- Experience with EPC contractors, sub-contractors and vendors involved in the oil and gas industry and knowledge of both onshore and offshore quality issues.
- 5+ years of experience with project completions and documentation for operations turnover
Key Job Accountabilities
- Establish and maintain the Quality process, procedure, plan and initiatives to Onshore costs (improvement projects, audits, evaluation and working with contractor and vendor management to improve performance and reduce non-productive time).
- Ensure activities are undertaken in compliance with Company Quality policies, regulations and engineering standards and project specifications.
- Implement verification programs to monitor and ensure the quality, integrity and fitness of all goods and services to ensure effective, reliable and safe operations.
- Manage resolution of quality issues and monitor quality performance.
- Lead the onshore quality team, promoting effective consensus building where appropriate and provide coaching for the optimum performance of managed personnel.
- Mentor contractors and vendors on COMPANY quality standards, expectations and performance ensuring they are competent and cost effective to provide work and services to project.
- Prepare and maintain Project Quality Plan, Surveillance Programs and other quality procedures and tools and ensure their successful implementation across the project.
- Implements Early Warning Notice to provide notice to Project Management about quality issues and trends with potential to impact delivery of the project.
- Recruitment of the project QA personnel for PMT site locations and personnel performance management. Provision of Site Inspection Services and Third Party Inspection resources to project location needs.
- Implement project audit schedules and integrates PMT participation in the project audit program, monitors audit findings to resolution and closure.
- Ensures procedures are functional verifies compliance for technical deviations to project specifications and procedures are subject to appropriate review and approval.