RAMS Engineer ( Railway System ) (Transportation) France
We are looking for a RAMS Engineer for one of our clients to be based in FRANCE
If you have experience in Railway System, please send your updated CV
Job Responsibilities :
- Preparation, validation by COMPANY representatives and delivery of Turnkey RAMS documents as per the project planning,
- Follow and co-ordinate the subsystems RAMS activities
- Review of subsystem RAMS documents,
- Project meetings participation,
- Handover with COMPANY RAMS managers when they will be on-board
- Will deliver all activities and documentation required for the works as defined:
- Progress report
- Attendance to Projects meetings (as required by the Project team)
- Attendance to safety reviews (as required by the Project team)
The service provider must provide a weekly progress report to the technical manager.
- The progress or forecast progress of work performed or to be performed.
- Any problems encountered and question addressed to the COMPANY
- Review record status (classified by number as new / current / corrected / validated / closed, and global count per each category).
- Proposed improvements, if necessary.
- Service provider interpretation in the event of any ambiguity in the specification.
- The updated development schedule (the initial schedule is included in the proposal).