Project Manager SHE ( MP ) (JO015777) Doha, Qatar
We are looking for a Project Manager SHE ( MP ) for one of our clients
Following are Terms & Conditions for the role: Please read carefully to know what is provided and what is not provided
Location : Qatar Onshore
Duration : May 2021 - Apr 2024
Work Schedule : 10 hours per day / 5 days per week
- Responsible for ensuring MP projects employ and adhere to all SHE requirements, providing functional support to Major Projects in areas related to SHE such as procedures, best practices, resources, Lessons Learned, incident management & investigation and thus assist in elimination of incidents across MP.
- Reports to: SPM Technical (MP)
- BSc. in SHE&S or related disciplines
- 15+ years of experience as a SHE&S professional including 5+ years in a second line management position
- Recent (within the last five years) experience of SHE&S management on major projects FEED and EPC phases
- A high level of proficiency in written and spoken English
- Computer literacy involving the regular use of professional office applications and some technical applications
Key Job Accountabilities
- Responsible for the development, organization, planning and execution of MP project SHE & S Culture to ensure nobody gets hurt.
- Responsible for effective SHE surveillance across MP by developing self assessment and review plans at appropriate intervals to ensure adequate oversight of SHE activities and performance & ensure compliance and communicate the outcome to MPLT and MP projects.
- Ensure the deployment of lessons learned and best practices to MP projects and monitor effective implementation to further strengthen the SHE performance of MP.
- Responsible for the coordination and development of weekly, monthly, and annual reporting on overall MP SHE performance by closely working with PMTs to ensure transparency and effective reporting that would enable measurement of leading and lagging indicators and thus help identify issues and risks proactively and devise corrective actions accordingly.
- Lead all incident investigations for MP including teams formation, charter preparations and approvals and ensuring those are conducted timely and prepare the proper reporting and analysis for managements review. Role is also expected to lead and participate in key technical reviews to enhance the SME content into the project execution plans and challenges.
- Coordinates with Contractors SHE&S personnel, project management team, project personnel and COMPANY operating personnel for all SHE&S project deliverables
- Provides SHE &S input to PMT during all phases of the project and also provide functional guidance and advice commensurate with the project nature and execution challenges and as requested by PMTs.
- Maintain & foster effective SHE&S interfaces and working relationships with PMT, corporate SHE, and other functional SHE&S & Operations managers. Role can also provide coverage to PMTs as necessary.
- Responsible for championing Company Safety, Health and Environment policies and programs and carrying out specific duties and responsibilities related to this aspect.