CPP Package Manager (09/01/2023) Doha, Qatar
|Salary:||USD50 - USD51 per day + Negotiable|
Our client, world's largest Oil & Gas company, is urgently looking for a CPP Package Manager willing to work under the following conditions for an upcoming project:
Work Location: Doha, Qatar
Contract duration: ASAP - Dec 2025
Work Status : Resident, Single
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering discipline.
Knowledge and/or Experience:
- Experience: At least 15 years’ experience in the offshore oil & gas project with minimum 5 years experience as Project Engineer.
- Experience within a project team: At least 10 years’ experience at senior level within large multinational taskforce team environment.
- Experience in offshore facilities at conceptual and pre-FEED stage is preferred.
- Available for technical missions worldwide.
- Familiar with Total General Specifications, Prodom, MOQ standards and relevant codes and standards.
- To promote & comply with applicable safety instructions and other Client HSE procedures in all activities
- To carry out work in compliance with Client values and policies, relevant laws and regulations, agreed Client priorities and objectives, Client standards and procedures and good industry practices
- To treat all information obtained during course of the work with confidentiality
- To mobilize, organize and manage the teams required to carry out the work and define authority and responsibilities for each member of Package team,
- To establish and manage a team which is highly motivated and works diligently to meet the Package requirements
- To establish lean management system in the Package organization through training, deployment of lean tools and delivery of results
- To assist define the Package LOP budget and Work Time Schedule with objective to reduce the costs and optimize the duration and to ensure compliance with these up to Project Close-out
- To keep management and shareholders regularly and properly informed on Package schedule with forecast for the Project completion through an efficient reporting system
- To interface with Field Operations team members in developing SIMOPS, tie-ins and shutdown scope, philosophy and schedule for the site activities - new CPP & Flare platform installation, hookup, commissioning and integration works
Technical and Business:
- Language: Fluent English
- Computer literate
- Strong leadership skills and good communication skills,
- Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment,
- Good analytical skills
- H2S OPITO and T-BOSIET trainings
If Interested, please apply