Manager - Portfolio Management (JO014875) Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
We are recruiting for a Manager - Portfolio Management for one of our Clients ( POWER Sector )
Terms & Condition:
Work Location : UAE
Work Assignment : Direct Hire
Work Status : Resident,5 days a week / 8 hours a day
Purpose of the role :
- Responsible for identifying, structuring, evaluating, developing and delivering projects for the P&W business by leading and coordinating key business development functions such as financial feasibility analysis, engineering/deign, project legal review and financial negotiations, and project delivery of new capital investment opportunities that may be green field project developments or acquisitions of advanced development, under construction, or operating assets.
Qualifications, Certifications and Experience :
- Required: Bachelor in Business Administration, Finance, or Engineering
- 8 – 10 years of experience in P&W industry in which he/she held senior roles in business development activities (green field + M&A)
- Experience in working with JV partners and complex governance structures
- Experience in project finance
Key Responsibilities :
- Ensure business growth through supporting the VP P&W in directing and managing business development activities to ensure these are delivered in accordance with the COMPANY’s corporate strategy.
- Support VP P&W in planning, directing and managing business development activities and ensure the effective achievement of the business development functional objectives.
- Participate in preparing the annual and long term Business Development Plans including pipeline of new growth opportunities, including organic and non-organic growth, and advise on required resources to allow execution.
- Promoting and maintaining an effective relationship with the international developers, investment banking community, industry and technology providers, advisors, and relevant governmental authorities.
- Assist in identification and appraisal of green field project development opportunities.
- Manage the development activities through financial close for new power and/or water projects.
- Supervise and implement through a team all the project development activities such as land acquisition, permitting, finalization of various contracts, preparation of financial analyses and financing of new power and/or water projects.
- Manage the development of valuation and modelling of the new businesses based on projected cash flows and expected returns.
- Evaluate the techno-economic feasibility for investments, acquisitions and mergers, and entering into long-term strategic partnerships.
- Lead the negotiation to finalize head of terms with partners, selling parties, off takers, etc.
- Prepare, submit and present to the management of COMPANY, investment committees, board of directors, an information memorandum contains the results of the assessment of a new business opportunity and make recommendations.
- Support the VP P&W in coordinating with other corporate functions such as legal, HR, HSE, finance, treasury, etc. for the required support to assess any new capital investment opportunity.
- Work with VP P&W to ensure appropriate COMPANY approval processes are followed for all business development activities.
- Engage, when required, and lead business advisors for transaction due diligence, negotiation with partners, off takers, banks, etc.
- Facilitate teaming up with partners, on project where required and manage partner relationships.
- Undertake additional assignments and projects as might be requested by the VP P&W.
- Providing high level strategic, planning and policy advice to the VP UAE&GCC and Executive Officer on all matters affecting COMPANY P&W business development and sustainability.