Pre-Commissioning & Commissioning Coordinator (Commisioning) Doha, Qatar
We are looking for a Pre-Commissioning & Commissioning Coordinator with the following details :
Location : Onshore and Offshore - Qatar
Duration : Nov 2022 - Jun 2024
Work Status : Resident, Single - Onshore and Offshore Rotation
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Qualification: HND diploma or equivalent in engineering,
- Experience: Minimum 10 years experiences in equivalent Commissioning role in oil & gas industry using OPERCOM® philosophy and ICAPS© software.
- Team Spirit and good communication skills,
- Experienced with COMPANY Standards (Total General Specifications) , OPERCOM and ICAPS, MANASA DCC Database and relevant codes and standards,
- Language: Fluent English,
- Computer literate,
- Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment,
- H2S OPITO and T-BOSIET trainings.
ACTIVITIES – PREPARATION PHASE
- Manage the gap analysis between plan and progress curves.
- Define Skylines (RFC and AOC)
- Ensure ICAPS Population as deliverable
- Review General Pre-commissioning and Commissioning procedures
- Organize the preparation and modification of all check and test sheets in accordance with CPY and Contractor Teams.
- Follow-up Preparation and issuance of pre-commissioning and commissioning OPERCOM dossiers
- Coordinate the activities with the Construction / Operation team on site
ACTIVITIES – EXECUTION PHASE
- Provide reporting to Company Commissioning Site Leader.
- Be responsible for the overall safety for the commissioning activities
- Follow PC&C activities and consolidate the Curves gap analysis
- Follow ICAPS progress
- Supervise the commissioning activities on site
- Participate to PTW meeting
- Follow the resources required (personnel, tools…)
- Ensure progress status and reporting
- Ensure proper Punch Item entry and closure
- Check progress against planning and recommend any necessary corrective actions
- Ensure hand over of sub-systems to Operation with CSL.