Head of Public Relations (Jo123456) Doha, Qatar
|Salary:||USD250 - USD300 per day + Negotiable|
Position: Head of Public Relations
Contract Start Date: 01-April-2023
Duration: 3-9 Months
Contract Type: Resident, Single
Location: Doha, Qatar ( with Offshore visits expected )
- Manage the overall external communications strategy and action plans to increase the reach and quality of our communications and create better awareness of our activities.
- Formulate external and innovative positioning activities to achieve a competitive edge in the market
- Oversee external communications media platforms to include the corporate narrative and content.
- Ensure the development of external stakeholder engagement plan and maintaining strong relationships with external stakeholders
- Maintain strong relationships with business leaders and identifying key strategic projects
- Identify scope for corporate advertising, managing suppliers, contractual agreements and overseeing the delivery of required work
- Develop and execute the CSR strategy for COMPANY
- Oversee and ensure competitive corporate rates are in place as part of the employee benefits program
- Ensure corporate collateral is adequate to implement COMPANY’s business requirements
- Develop and maintain related budgets assigned by Public Relations and Communications Manager.
Qualifications & Experience Required:
- Degree in B.A/B.S in Business Administration, Marketing and Communications or studying towards a Master’s degree qualification in a similar discipline.
- Over 10 years of experience in a similar role and 5 years in the oil and gas Industry
- Experience in crisis communication
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English. Arabic would be advantageous.
- Self-motivated and committed to producing high quality work
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Leadership skills, ability to coach and develop team members, ability to work transversally and to constructively challenge and influence others.
Interested Candidate, kindly apply.