Interface & Risk Manager (01/02/2024) Dubai, United Arab Emirates
We are looking for Interface & Risk Manager for one of our clients with the following details:
Location : UAE with frequent missions to Basra, Baghdad, Doha, Paris
Duration : 1 year with the possibility for extensions
Work Status : Resident
- Degree : Engineer (or equivalent formal qualification) in a recognized Engineering discipline .
- A financial budget & performance review base in financial discipline will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Project procedures
- Knowledge of Iraqi regulation and BOC rules
- Knowledge and application of statutory requirements on project documentation
- Interpersonal & Negotiation Skills
- Minimum 20-25 years of experience in Oil &Gas Industry with similar large-scale projects & environment.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural business environment.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing) and Arabic is a plus for better communication with BOC.
Coordinate the procedures process between all actors.
- Liaise with all mandatory entities to get statutory, contracts and budget approvals. Report to management on status of these processes and on potential/effectives regulations variations/changes.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant statutory requirements, legislations, and directives in executing Phase1 execution. Ensure adherence to Procedures & Agreements with partners on CFT - contract awards, work programme approval, reporting among others in respect of the UCPP (unified Contract and Procurement Procedure).
- Provide clarifications to regulatory, monitoring authorities and partner (BOC and QatarEnergy). And where necessary organise meetings between these bodies and Project specialists – technical responsible.
- Monitor progress of the administrative process (In & Out), anticipate the deviations to key dates, and if necessary, expedite the awaiting answers.
- Ensure effective and efficient communication and work relationship with BOC, SGC, QatarEnergy and other stakeholder on Phase 1 project execution and ensure their effective participations in the Project.
- Represent the Project at OPCOM, C&P Sub-Committee, MCT & JMC meetings. Support presentation and defence of the Project yearly budget and financial performance to Authorities and Partners and coordinate audit visits.
- Support the arrangement of Project review meetings with Authorities and Partners. Thereafter, follow up on fallout from such meetings to ensure their effective resolution.
- Perform other functions / duties as may be assigned from time to time by hierarchy and Affiliate Directorate management.
- Prepare and represent the Project for HQ high level project review such as BR (Business Review).
Beside the responsibilities listed above, the job holder is responsible for the supervision and coordination of all activities related to Interface Management, i.e.: responsible for the definition, development, implementation, and maintenance of an adequate Interface Management System.
- This includes the development of Interface policies, plans, procedures and requirements for Contractors, their implementation by Project teams and by Contractors and the control of their implementation and close-out all along the course of the Project.
- The Job Holder is responsible to coordinate with the Project Control Leader all external reporting activities and manage any interfaces with BOC.
- Specifically, the Job Holder is responsible to define, maintain, and implement (or ensure implementation of) Interface Management policies, plans, procedures and requirements for Project and Contractors, interfaces with Field Operation and ensure of the associated organization and means.
If interested, kindly apply!