Batch 3 Sealine QAQC Superintendent (local yard) (JO017460) Doha, Qatar
We are looking for a Batch 3 Sealines QAQC Superintendent (Local Yard) with the following details :
Location : Doha, Qatar
Duration : Jan 2023 - Sep 2023
Work Status : Resident, Single
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Education to HND/BTS level or COMPANY approved equivalent in engineering discipline.
- Welding, certified to - AWS CWI, CSWIP Grade 3.2 or EWIP/IWIP-C or COMPANY approved equivalent.
- NDT Certified Level II as per ISO 9712 for RT. Certification for PAUT would be a plus.
- Professional Experience (number of years): 10, including significant experience in Subsea Pipelines & Spools fabrication.
- Experience within project (number of years): 5.
- Construction experience is required on Pipeline fabrication and Subsea structures and practical knowledge of applicable codes and standards such as DNV, API, ISO, ASTM and ASME. Experience on construction yard is required.
- A good knowledge of COMPANY Standards and International codes/standards related to design, fabrication, and inspection of Pipeline.
- Comprehensive knowledge in welding, material and NDE.
- Good leadership skills and good communication skills.
- Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment.
- Be skilled in using computer programs for word processing, database management, spread sheets and e-mail communications.
- Language: English mandatory.
- Promote & comply with applicable safety instructions and other COMPANY HSE procedures in all activities,
- Carry out work in compliance with COMPANY values and policies, relevant laws and regulations, agreed COMPANY priorities and objectives, COMPANY standards and procedures and good industry practices,
- To treat all information obtained during course of the work with confidentiality,
- Witness inspection activities based on the Quality Control Plan (ITP).
- Perform all COMPANY quality inspections related to welding activity.
- Ensure that CONTRACTOR and SUBCONTRACTORs personnel are qualified for the task they’ve been assigned to.
- Ensure that material traceability system is maintained throughout the fabrication process
- Participate, review and endorse SUBCONTRACTOR quality inspections related to material receiving, welding, NDT, field joint coating, material traceability and dimensional on a daily basis.
- Follow-up the Construction SUBCONTRACTOR activities and ensure the contract requirements are applied.
- Monitor welding and coating consumables management by SUBCONTRACTOR including consumable test report.
- Witness welding and coating procedures qualification, welder ability qualifications and production tests.
- Witness welding, Coating, hydrotests, dimensional activities. Review RT films and endorse the associated reports.
- Report to MP Specialist Engineers on technical problems affecting welding, material, NDT and Coating.
- Participate in the issuance or resolution of Non-Conformance reports.
- Participate in the change management process (Technical Query, Deviation Request).
- Follow up the welding activities and ensure proper records are maintained (welding/NDE/inspection records follow-up).
- Liaise with Certifying Authority rep to ensure that there is no blocking points for final CA Certification. Report to QAQC Coordinator in case of issue raised by CA Rep.
- Review manufacturing records books.
- Participate to Daily fabrication meeting and weekly meetings with SUBCONTRACTOR and CONTRACTOR.
- Daily and weekly report fabrication progress and all Quality matters to QAQC Coordinator and Package Lead.
- Review and comment CONTRACTOR’s documentation in MANASA for which he has be assigned as Reviewer.