Interface & Execution Brownfield Construction Specialist (JO015356) Doha, Qatar
We are currently looking for a Interface & Execution Brownfield Construction Specialist for one of our clients
Following are Terms & Conditions for the role:
Location of Assignment : ONSHORE - Doha, Qatar
Work Assignment : Contract Hire ( to work for the Client through MPH )
Contract Duration : December 2020 - 30 November 2021
Work Schedule : 6 days a week / 10 hours a day
Minimum Requirements / Skills
- With more than 10 years experience in O&G facility design, construction, project management or operations.
- Technical background with minimum of 10 years experience in construction of O&G
- Experience in offshore construction brownfield activities under SIMOPS Conditions.
- Extensive knowledge of industry best practice in Project Management
- Knowledgeable in Risk Assessment processes and applications.
- Managed multi discipline and multi-cultural teams.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Office).
- Versed in offshore installation methodology.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with several organisational levels.
- Deliver in a schedule driven project / environment
Key Job Accountabilities
- To drive visible leadership in team and others of COMPANY Safety, Health and Environmental Policy and respect to individuals
- To deliver project phase requirements, milestones as defined in schedule in line with COMPANY Management System
- To be the Leader of a multi-discipline team as needed for the Brownfield activities
- Guide, Mentor and act as role model for Engineers, coordinators and all contractors
- To supervise and control the activities of the Contractor/Subcontractors related to the Brownfield, all construction and mechanical works in respect of scope and in accordance to prioritization agreed with the Lead and head of brownfield project execution, based on emergency, safety, production and future development critical needs
- To Follow and to drive the resources, equipment, tools, consumables, …, required for the Brownfield, construction and mechanical activities and deliver offshore works with zero punch items.
- To participate to the risk analysis as required for the good performance of the works.
- To Check the constructability aspects of the deliverables (Work packs) provided by the Engineering and to coordinate with QA leader and Sr Construction Engineer for all quality matters
- To ensure Permit To Work preparation in due time with needed technical and HSE documentation, in line with standards.
- To coordinate daily Tool Box Talks with contractors.
- To Assist Field Operation with preparation of isolation plans and related material requirements and the offshore Commissioning Team as needed.
- To Ensure that the resources and organization from Contractor are adequate with regards to the workload.
- To Review Contractor’s progress reports and reports for all the activities, highlighting critical problems, drifts and dysfunctions if any.
- Interface with other departments in Field Operation…to ensure close collaboration to meet objectives.
- To Contribute to the close out dossier at the end of the project, as well as to participate to REX and Lessons learned for the Company.