Strategy & Performance Manager (JO015117) Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
We are currently looking for a Strategy & Performance - Sr. Manager for one of our Clients
Work Location : UAE
Work Assignment : Direct Hire
- To provide specialist support in business planning, strategy and performance management across the Transmission and Distribution’s distribution asset portfolio to ensure alignment with, and enablement of, the business line’s performance and continuous growth.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Experience in Power / Transmission and Distribution / Utilities / Water and Electricity
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Economics, Business Administration, or any related field.
- Minimum Experience: 8 years of relevant experience in Asset management or strategy development
Collaboration and Delivery with Strategic Business Partners
- Conduct the routine collaboration with all business partners (Human Capital, Supply Chain, IT, Finance and Legal) to co-deliver defined key performance indicators (KPIs) in line with the overall business plan.
Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures
- Provide inputs and implement policies, systems, and procedure for the assigned team so that all relevant procedural/legislative requirements, fulfilled while delivering a quality, cost-effective service.
- Participate in the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement and sustainability of systems, processes and practices considering global standards, productivity improvement and cost reduction.
- Prepare sectional statements and reports timely and accurately to meet NewCo and department requirements, policies, and quality standards.
Job Specific Accountabilities
Strategy and Performance Measurement
- Provide support in all strategic and business planning efforts for the distribution asset in line with the business line strategy and the overall corporate vision.
- Support in the preparation of the distribution asset budget, and continuously monitor expenditure against approved budget and reconciling any variances to ensure on-target performance against budgets.
- Coordinate with various functions in the department to ensure that target KPIs have been set and continuously monitor performance against set KPIs and recommend course of action in case of any deviation.
- Analyze the Distribution Asset’s past performance and conduct trend and benchmark analyses to provide financial forecasts/projections for medium- and long-term requirements of the asset.
- Prepare and develop the distribution asset’s briefing reports and presentation materials for management to support the decision-making process.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis requested by Management and liaise with different departments/divisions whenever financial or business analysis support is requested to ensure accurate and timely data is submitted.
- Collaborate with the Transmission and Distribution business line to support in the preparation of economic analysis and forecasting for potential distribution asset opportunities to assess growth potential, returns and the commercial terms of potential agreements.
- Conduct key market trends analysis for the distribution business line (incl. Regional trends, technology trends, ecosystem trends) to identify key insights for BL’s growth from a strategic perspective.
- Conduct research on possible regulatory and political risks that might impact the distribution business line and provide recommendation to limit and mitigate any potential risks that might hinder performance.