Preservation Site Leader ( candidates based in CHINA ) (JO015452) Nantong Shi, China
We are recruiting for a Preservation Site Leader for one of our Clients
Terms & Condition:
Work Location : China ( fabrication yards )
Duration : 2 years with a possible extension
Work Status : Rotation 8 weeks ON / 2 weeks OFF / 6 days a week ( Monday to Saturday )
*** candidates based in CHINA
Qualifications / Skills :
- Relevant engineering degree from an accredited university
- Substantial experience with fabrication and/or preservation of chemical or oil & gas equipment and facilities, ideally with mechanical competency
- Proven track record as an Construction, Commissioning and/or Maintenance Senior level
- HSE basic course
- Fluent knowledge of English
- Total years of experience are 10-15 years
- Good knowledge of mechanical static (vessels, valves, piping, and etc.), electrical and instrumentation equipment and common ways to preserve them
- Good understanding of preservation system methodology, including applicable software
- Knowledge of dealing with non-conforming products, deviations and safety requirements for preservation work
- Familiar with OPERCOM commissioning methodology
- Familiar with Construction and Commissioning key documents and dossiers to build.
Main Responsibilities :
- Drive and advice the Preservation team
- To participate to technical meetings, challenging the Contractor, to monitor and promote effective and cost saving solutions.
- Provide subject matter preservation expertise during review of Contractor(s) preservation documents, including execution schedules, mob plans, preservation completion databases (EasyPlant, SharePoint) etc.
- Review and approve the Preservation Dossiers with regard to preservation scopes completed at Yards.
- Issue punches / NCRs and keeping NCRs registers as applicable
- Review and comment CTR’s proposals for punches / NCRs resolution and deviation/concession requests.
- Assist in the supervision of the administration of the preservation punch list database(s)
- Promote safe practice for any Project activity, and ensure that preservation activities are performed by Contractors in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with Company policies and rules
- Ensure the timely provision of exhaustive information and data required by contractor for preservation activities from other project contractors, third parties and Company.
- Preparation and submission data in weekly, monthly reports following the approved format related to the status of preservation. Highlight critical problems and propose corrective actions.
- Timely inform Commissioning Manager or delegate on contractual gaps in the scope of works of the contractors during the preparation and performing their preservation activities.