Commissioning Lead (Commisioning) Qatar
We are looking for a Commissioning Lead with the following details :
Location : Doha, Qatar
Duration : Aug 2022 - Dec 2024
Work Status : Resident, Single
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in engineering,
- Experience: At least 15-20 years’ experience in the offshore oil & gas industry with minimum 8-10 years’ experience in a lead Commissioning role,
- Proven track record of leadership and problem resolution.
- Strong interpersonal and good communication skills,
- Available for technical missions worldwide,
- Experienced with Total General Specifications, OPERCOM and ICAPS, PRODOM/MANASA DCC Database and relevant codes and standards,
- Language: Fluent English,
- Computer literate,
- Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment,
- H2S OPITO and T-BOSIET trainings.
- Electrical Certificates
ACTIVITIES – PREPARATION PHASE
BASIC ENGINEERING PHASE (FEED and Detailed engineering)
- To draft the pre-commissioning and commissioning philosophy, identify a preliminary systems/sub-system break-down and list of operational tests, participates to the preparation of a preliminary start-up sequence, Involvement in Schedule definition.
- To review the EPCIC contract (agreement and exhibits) to make sure all Commissioning related scope and contractual elements are in place before Award.
- Define relevant HO Commissioning Certificates
EPCIC COMMISSIONING PREPARATION PHASE
- To review and approve the Commissioning Management procedures (handover, interfaces, punch list, organization, spare parts, HSE etc.).
- To review and approve the Commissioning dossiers prepared by Contractor (including ICAPS database, Operational Test Procedures).
- To coordinate the activities of the Company Commissioning Team mobilized during this period.
- To participate or ensure Commissioning participation to FAT of major/critical equipment as required.
- To prepare the overall Commissioning plan.
- Lead Commissioning Meetings
- Participate to project meeting and develop Commissioning preparation reports
ACTIVITIES – EXECUTION PHASE
- To promote/ensure safety within the Commissioning activities and verify that safety procedures and Permit to Work system are implemented by the Commissioning Team.
- To witness and monitor the pre-commissioning activities performed by the Contractor and countersign all pre-commissioning dossiers at Ready for Commissioning (RFC) status.
- To control all Commissioning activities performed by Contractor.
- To ensure proper control of Commissioning activities (progress vs planning, punch list follow-up..) and recommend any necessary corrective actions.
- To approve Commissioning Documents submitted by Contractor
- To report immediately any unexpected event that may impact the Commissioning or Start-Up of the platforms.
- Lead Commissioning Meetings
- Participate to project meeting
- Consolidate Commissioning and progress reports
- To review and approve the Commissioning dossiers after completion of Construction (RFC), after completion of Commissioning activities (AOC) and sign the Transfer certificates (TOM).