Head of Finance
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne, England
Salary: GBP80000 - GBP100000 per annum
A successful and fast-growing business are looking for a dynamic and driven Head of Finance to lead their finance function. This role requires a commercially minded and technically strong finance professional who can work closely with the CEO and the board. The company offers a very flexible working environment including full remote working.
- Direct and oversee operations of Finance function across a number of jurisdictions to meet operation, financial and service requirements.
- Lead and direct relationships with key business partners
- Provide the Company with effective financial insight, analysis, and challenge.
- Create department strategies and specific objectives.
- Work towards company objectives that will provide towards the delivery of agreed departmental strategy and team goals by adding value to the Company overall.
- Ensure the Finance function is within its legal and financial requirements and complies with relevant codes and regulatory requirements.
- Keep Company updated of any changes to legislation and regulations which pertain to financial, and investments matters.
- Analysis reporting of financial performance, reporting to Executive Team.
- Support the Company in the preparation of annual budgets, forecasting and audits.
- Implementation and reporting
- Oversee the provision of financial appraisal and decision support to the Company.
- Effective and efficient accounting, producing timely and accurate numbers.
- Play a key role in developing and ensuring successful delivery of a sustainable growth strategy for the division.
- Contribute to formulating and developing strategic aims and plan for the Company in conjunction with Board and promote and uphold them.
- Inform Board of internal and external matters affecting the organisation.
- Develop and evaluate various change management programmes.
- Minimum five years’ experience in a management position in Finance.
- Qualified Accountant
- Commercial astute
- Excellent technical knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to consult and influence at all levels.
- Ability to develop effective working relationships externally and internally.
- Personal effectiveness, including time management and priority setting.
- High personal drive and resilience
- Continuous application of personal/professional development
Please check the job details, then fill in your details below and click "Submit now".
* Indicates a required field.