Permanent Site Manager - Housing / Residential - Yorkshire (resism) West Yorkshire, England
|Salary:||GBP42000 - GBP48000 per annum + car, package|
Permanent Senior Site Manager (Housing / Residential) - Yorkshire Jobs
My client, a Yorkshire based Principle Building Contractor specialising in private residential developments, are currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Site Manager to join their established business.
Having secured an extensive order book within the Yorkshire region, the successful candidate will benefit from local, commutable projects and the opportunity for career progression within the business.
Having been successful in securing employment, you will be expected to report to a Contracts Manager and act as number 1 on your project within West Yorkshire consisting of 100+ units and programmed to run beyond 2020.
- Manage the site on a daily basis, ensuring company policies, procedures and standards are met
- Represent the client in a positive manner and manage and ensure quality
- Use your experience to deliver the project on time, to schedule and to budget and review consistently
- Supervise all labour and co-ordinate activities on site
- Ensure all Sub-Contractors are briefed and activities are co-ordinated
- Ensure health and safety requirements are adhered to at all times in accordance with 100% Safe, laid down company procedures and legislation
- Monitor, maintain and update all health and safety requirements and procedures
- Understand customer's objectives and ensure good communication to the team
- Client Liaison, monitor clients expectations and ensure that clients requests are met
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience as Site Manager
- Track record of successful delivery of residential developments, ideally 60+ units per project.
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal
- Ability to lead
- Commercial Awareness
- IT literate
- First Aid
- CSCS Card