Management Accountant: $80k Package + Company benefits (BBBH4971) North Sydney, Sydney, Australia
Salary: $80k Package + Company benefits
Location: North Sydney
Benefit: Hands on role in the management accounting and reporting process; start by improving and streamlining processes; support the FP&A Manager; strong company culture
Reporting directly into the Financial Planning & Analysis Manager, the Management Accountant is responsible for providing insightful financial advice and decision support to the FP&A Manager.
In this role the Management Accountant will lead the day to day analysis of the Business’ performance against key KPIs and Targets as well as assist in the development of annual, semi-annual and quarterly performance reports.
The key success factor will be your curiosity in understanding business drivers and using that to help drive performance and provide strong commercial control and accountability. This is an excellent opportunity where you will have the ability to drive improvements and efficiencies that will increase overall effectiveness of the business.
- Responsible for preparation of month-end journals and closing the month end
- Preparing and producing value-adding analysis and commentary of the monthly management reports with a primary focus on the analysis and explanation of variances against budgets & forecasts.
- Supporting in the preparation of yearly budgeting, forecasting and planning cycle for the business.
- Supporting the yearly business planning process by providing timely and insightful analysis of performance.
- Assisting in the preparation and communication of financial and operational results and key performance indicators of the business.
- Supporting in the preparation of quarterly performance reports for the business
- Providing effective and insightful financial and operational advice as well as support to the FP&A Manager in order to enable timely and valuable decision making.
You are a degree qualified CA/CIMA/CPA Accountant with at least 3 years of experience in supporting the management reporting process. Advanced excel skills (modelling and data analysis) are critical for this role. Your key strengths include your accuracy and excellent attention to detail and strong written and oral communication skills. You are highly motivated, mature and friendly individual. You will also have an engaging personality and possess the attributes of a great team player. Ideally, exposure to TM1 will be preferred. This position is ideal for a Senior Assistant Accountant looking for their next career move as a Management Accountant in a listed business.
Company, Culture & Benefits
The organisation is an ASX listed organisation with a large presence in the Health sector. This organisation employs thousands nationally and provides its employees a flexible work environment and opportunities to grow their careers.
The organisation is a large global group with an expansive footprint throughout Australia and continues to enjoy positive growth.
- Join in spirit – bring your energy helping the business scale
- Be rewarded for your passion –$80k Package
- Set your career up for growth – unique opportunity to accelerate your career in finance
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below addressing Maleeha Zahoor, quoting reference number MZMA4971 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications.