Trainee Mould Maker/ Semi-skilled joiner (J7657) Loughborough, England
|Salary:||GBP9 - GBP10 per hour|
Trainee Mould Maker/ Semi-skilled joiner
Location: Loughborough - LE12
Job Type: Temporary - Permanent
Salary: £9.00 - £10.00/hour
Day Shifts: Monday – Thursday; 7:30am – 4:30pm, Friday; 7:30am – 1:30pm
Mould Makers required for a well-established manufacturer based in Loughborough. These positions are ideally suited to candidates who have previous experience within a similar role or within Joinery.
- Carry out processes as instructed in order to manufacture moulds.
- Monitor the manufacturing process for any issues and direct these to the Team Leader.
- Working safely in line with risk assessments and method statements.
- Keep all areas of the workshop and individual workspace clean and tidy.
Skills and Expertise required:
- Experience working in a similar environment is preferred but training will be given
- Confident/Positive can do attitude
- Have to be self-motivated
- Ability to adapt to regular changes and requirements
- Good communication skills
- Competitive hourly pay
- Pension scheme.
- Generous holiday entitlement.
- Ample parking.
Overtime available after 40 hours, paid at premium.Please contact Magda @ Regional Recruitment Services on 01163667602 or 07453319781, or “Apply Now” to send your CV directly to Magda.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavor to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.