Nursery Practitioner (RL9779) Kingston Upon Hull, England
|Salary:||GBP8.5 - GBP9.5 per hour|
Castle Education are currently looking for fully qualified Nursery Practitioners, (Level 3 in Childcare or equivalent qualification) to work in Nursery settings, in and around the Hull area. We are looking for Nursery Practitioners who are looking for permanent or temporary work, with full time or part-time hours available.
The Hourly rate is £9.50ph+, dependent on experience.
Castle Education are the market leaders in recruitment for local primary and pre-schools, because of our bespoke approach to recruitment and our commitment to the highest possible service levels, finding the right person for the right role, rather than just a "body in a classroom."
I would be keen to talk to you if you have the following: -
- Level 3 Childcare or equivalent qualification
- Commitment to develop the personality, talents, and abilities of all children
- Confident and positive approach to working with children
- Are pro-active team members, committed to raising standards and achievement
- Keen to learn and develop professionally
- Have a passion for education
- A current enhanced DBS on the update service or be willing to gain one through Castle
- A minimum of two year's experience working in a nursery post completion of qualifications
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal as well as having an in-depth knowledge of EYFS, Childcare practice, Key Person Systems, individual child and cohort tracking, Planning and developing enabling environments
What Castle Education can offer you:
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Education specialist consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay, inclusive of holiday pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools and nursery settings
- Recommend a friend bonus
To apply for this role, please email email@example.com or alternatively call Liz on 01723365432