Childcare Practitioner (VC8496) York, England
|Salary:||GBP18564 - GBP18564 per annum + accommodation|
We are looking to recruit an early years practitioner at a prestigious and independent boarding school based in north Yorkshire. The successful early years practitioner will aim to educate children to be the best that they can be, using a variety of educational resources.
The role of the early years practitioner requires;
- Monitoring the progress of children
- Treating all the children with respect and be considerate
- Have an enthusiastic personality
- Planning and meeting crucial targets
- Setting challenging learning objectives
- Preparing resources
- Using the school planning system
- Organising opportunities for children as extra curiculars
Desirably the early years practitioner will have a level 3 qualification in childcare and have experience of working in early year environments. The preferred skills are; excellent planning and organisational skills and to be able to communicate efficiently with staff, pupils, parents and carers. The knowledge required by the nursery practitioner is background into the early years foundation stage and curriculum. The chosen candidate must have motivation to work with children and the ability to form strong relationships and maintain appropriate bonds.
The school offers superb accommodation, a train station located nearby making commuting easier, excellent benefit package and a fantastic working environment.