Engineering Programme Leader (RL9779) Scarborough, England
|Salary:||GBP28000 - GBP32000 per annum|
Do you have a passion for Engineering?
Do you have a passion for education with plenty of enthusiasm to develop and inspire the next generation?
If so then apply now!!
Castle Education are seeking a Programme Leader to work on a full-time basis within a local college in North Yorkshire, you will be responsible for the successful leadership of the course and development of the students.
This role is full time and paying £28,000 – £32,000 DOE
You will have;
- A degree in Engineering
- Experience of teaching a range of Engineering programmes and units
- Recognised teaching qualifications
- Experience of working in machine shops
- Experience of assessing in the workplace
- Experience of teaching manufacturing engineering to a range of learners
The successful applicant will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check
To apply, please email your CV and a contact number to Liz@castle-employment.co.uk