Exam Invigilators (RL9779) Kingston Upon Hull, England
|Salary:||GBP9 - GBP10 per hour|
Do you have previous experience working within Schools? Are you looking for some temporary and flexible work? Do you need some extra cash for the busy Christmas period?
Castle Education are working with the Hull Secondary Schools as they head into the Exam Season, supporting them by providing experienced, keen, and educated exam invigilators. We currently have a high demand for Exam invigilators to work in the January term as we have recently had a number of days confirmed. This position is subject to a DBS check and it must be registered on the update service.
Exam Invigilators need to have interpersonal skills and the ability to display a confident demeanour when dealing with issues related to the organisation of the exams.
Your role as Exam Invigilator is to:
- Enforce the exam policy ensuring all students are aware of this policy and the importance of abiding by this policy
- You are to also prepare the room in advance of any exams, also making sure you organise students to ensure they know where they are to sit
- Arranging Exam papers
- Some pupils may have SEN Needs, you must be able to cater to this type of student effectively
- Marinating control of the room, ensuring there are no verbal discussions or any physical distractions
Whilst previous experience working within a school is not imperative, the Exam Invigilator will have knowledge of the examination process. Previous experience working with young people is very desirable however not essential.
The hourly rate of this role is £10. You will be paid half an hour before the exam and for half an hour after the exam as you will be setting up and cleaning down surfaces therefore the pay would need to reflect.
The Successful Exam Invigilator will possess the following qualities:
- You will be committed to the role and have experience of invigilation with excellent organisational skills
- A confident and positive approach to working with children and young people
- The ability to be a proactive team member, committed to raising standards and achievement
- An enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- A willingness and enthusiasm to commit to the expectations of the role
What we can offer you
- Highly supportive, committed, and hardworking Consultants who are specialised in their fields that will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs
- You will also find yourself in a stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay are awarded to each and every candidate who has successfully been placed
- Supply work is a great way to receive opportunities enabling you to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
- Refer a Friend bonus
- A wealth of Education experience in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice, and CV assistance
If this role is of interest please get into contact today on 01723 3654342 ask to speak with Alex at Castle Education, she will be happy to assist with any queries you have regarding the role. Alternatively, you can submit your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org