Trainer Assessor (RL9779) Kingston Upon Hull, England
|Salary:||GBP20000 - GBP24000 per annum|
Are you looking for a new opportunity? Do you hold an assessor qualification and have recent teaching experience as well as proven occupational experience in Customer Service and Business Administration? Are you looking for a new and exciting full-time permanent role as a Trainer Assessor with flexible working hours and a competitive salary and benefits package?
Castle Education are working exclusively with a Training Provider in the Hull area, to recruit a Trainer Assessor who will support and guide learners across a variety of programs including Business Administration, IT, Customer service and Literacy, and Numeracy. As a trainer assessor, you will provide expert support to learners as well as advice and guidance to businesses looking to utilises their service. This is a fantastic opportunity to support and guide people through development and career progression. You will be passionate and committed to delivering high levels of customer service to all parties.
The training provider are looking for a committed educator to support learners in achieving their qualifications whilst meeting the requirements of the funding body.
Your main duties as Trainer Assessor are to include
- To plan and coordinate all internal resources to ensure qualifications or courses are delivered subject to internal and external requirements
- Supporting learners within the workplace and the centre
- Carry out reviews
- Manage learner progress effectively
- To ensure quality within the delivery, to develop and work towards quality improvement plans,
- Participate in self-assessment
- To liaise with internal management and directors at the company and with external companies
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties
- To ensure that the post holder pays due regard to and fully supports the policies and procedures, including Equality & Diversity, Health & Safety, Safeguarding, Quality Assurance, etc, and carry out the duties required
- Maintain CPD, including Functional Skills levels, and ensure recorded in line with procedures
To be considered for the role of Trainer Assessor you will have:
- An appropriate assessing or teaching qualification
- Occupational competence or relevant qualifications in the area of assessment and delivery
- Current knowledge of relevant legislation and guidance in relation to working with, and the protection of, children and young people
- Values and respects the views and needs of children and young people
- Is resilient and demonstrates the ability to work well under pressure
- Manages time effectively
- Is willing to work within organisational procedures, processes and to meet required standards for the role
- Is committed to continuous personal and professional development
Salary and Benefits the role could provide you:
- 25 Days Holiday plus bank holidays
- After a year of service, you will have access to their health care plan
- The provider will pay mileage within the role for work-related visits
- Be part of a great supportive, thriving, and engaging team who are dedicated to the development of learners.
The salary for the role is £20,000 – £24,000
The centre opened its doors in 1994 with the aim to specialise in apprenticeships within office admin and teaching sectors for Learners that are post 16 and aid the learners with real work opportunities progressing them into the workplace - the provider successfully achieved this with their thriving team and their 25+ years industry experience. The family-run business has three locations: Hull, Grimsby, and Scunthorpe.
If the role of Trainer Assessor may be of interest to you please send your most recent CV to email@example.com alternatively you could speak to her on 01723 500643.
Castle Education also offer an excellent referral scheme, so even if this role may not be the one for you, spread the word and earn up to £150! The more people you refer the more you will be rewarded.